corparations and world economy (scorcher69)

does anyone like my idias?

• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

scorcher69

Jan 25, 2015
the corporations or business in the server are not really doing anything so i was thinking after a player pays tons to get a corporation they should be paid daily, something like £15 each day and for every employee they hire they get paid a extra £10 each day.

so every employee hired = +£10 on to the total payment each day.
for the owner of the corporation they should at least pay there employees a minim wage of somewhere between £5-£10 each day so the more employees the company has the more money they make to pay employees and hire new ones.

this will increase the money transfer in the city and make business worth more then they currently are.

along with this i think there could be some sort of profit decrease when the number of different business increase to make it more realistic for corporations to buy other business out to increase there profits.

there is also a idea i have had to make different city's on the server be rich with different materials to improve economy of trade between city's.
for example one city may have lots of trees and can sell wood to another city who has more sand and glass then trees, or a city being full of ores that can be traded for food in city's that have a large ocean to fish in or a large animal habitat.

Z

Zain

business plugin does that all, its just no one has a proper business yet and not enough players for more cities... by the way the main city is not even 50% complete..

scorcher69

Jan 25, 2015
ok but my idias dont need to happen now or at all really thats why they are suggestions :)

thx anyway