Case Closed Court case about the ownership of Paradise_Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy_Gabby

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
1. Who are you accusing? Death_Inferno360
2. What are your claims/accusations? Death_Inferno360 and TheDiamondTiger put their money together, exactly half and half (1.5m each) to buy the island Paradise_Island. TheDiamondTiger is going inactive soon and would like to sell his half to me. (I asked) Heather has told me that there are no "rules" on halving an island and that whoever holds the island owns it. That is the rules. But Death_Inferno360 has said he will sue if TheDiamondTiger sells the island to me for 3m without getting his half of the money. That is correct and I do not go against that. I have said that I will pay TheDiamondTiger 3m for the whole island, as it is under his name and then he can pay Death_Inferno360 his half, 1.5m. I don't think TheDiamondTiger has gone against this, but if it is easier I can pay 1.5m to Death straight away and just pay 1.5m to Tiger also, when he sells it.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Not really as this is a discussion to make a final decision.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I am saying is if he fully commits to the deal we made and he should not sell it if we both have not agreed in it

Peachy_Gabby

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
But thats not really something you can sue for.. I don't think? And thats between you guys but if Tiger wants to sell the island he can. Providing he pays you your half of the money..
I am saying is if he fully commits to the deal we made and he should not sell it if we both have not agreed in it

H

Heather

A single long post will do, please don't spam here with a bunch of posts.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Me and TheDiamondTiger bought this island together and at first gave me his 1.2mil that he had and I bought it so after he came back online and he wanted to hold it so i did give it to him and now am I suppose to believe that I can't trust him because my share would be sold too. I don't want to sell the island and we earned really hard for it and I sold most of my plots for it. 1.5mil is 1.5mil and if the island is sold and what if price value increases in the future and this 1.5mil will only be worth little then and the island will still be worth much. Mostly to explain my part I bought this island and thinking my dreams would be made until a manager comes along and we accept moon to be the manager and I give her 2 plots and now she wants to buy it off me and tiger if i disagree and just because he holds it and it was a fair deal he cant just sell it like that and that would be betrayal. I don't want to hate him or anything and that we are really good friends and I don't want to sell this island I owned with TheDiamondTiger and I wish he respects my decision because this was ours and I don't want it taken from me. I have always been a captive not to speak out to people because I was scared that they'd call all their friends to come repeatedly beat me up. I will stand up for what I own and My decision is not to sell the island and I cannot be forced in anyway. My decision has been made and final

Peachy_Gabby

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
Me and TheDiamondTiger bought this island together and at first gave me his 1.2mil that he had and I bought it so after he came back online and he wanted to hold it so i did give it to him and now am I suppose to believe that I can't trust him because my share would be sold too. I don't want to sell the island and we earned really hard for it and I sold most of my plots for it. 1.5mil is 1.5mil and if the island is sold and what if price value increases in the future and this 1.5mil will only be worth little then and the island will still be worth much. Mostly to explain my part I bought this island and thinking my dreams would be made until a manager comes along and we accept moon to be the manager and I give her 2 plots and now she wants to buy it off me and tiger if i disagree and just because he holds it and it was a fair deal he cant just sell it like that and that would be betrayal. I don't want to hate him or anything and that we are really good friends and I don't want to sell this island I owned with TheDiamondTiger and I wish he respects my decision because this was ours and I don't want it taken from me. I have always been a captive not to speak out to people because I was scared that they'd call all their friends to come repeatedly beat me up. I will stand up for what I own and My decision is not to sell the island and I cannot be forced in anyway. My decision has been made and final
Woah, call my friends to beat you up? I would never do that. What kind of person do you think I am? Tiger isn't to blame for any of this, I asked him if I could buy his half and he said yes (but tomorrow), and then I told you and you said that if that were to happen you want it in your name but you can't actually sue for that because as Heather said, there are no rules on halving. I just want to know if it is possible for Tiger to sell his 'half' for 1.5m and then it goes in my name.. Looking at it from the servers perspective that would techniqually be selling the island for 1.5m which like idek? I think that since there are no rules on halving, if Tiger wants to sell the island and give you your half of the money then that should be what happens. Since we are going off rules here, I don't think it matters if you don't want to "sell it" as it is not in your name. Basically this all comes down to what Tiger says..

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I would never sell the island completely without the consent of Death_Inferno360, but I am at full liberty to sell just my half. The only issue is that if I am to sell my half to MysteryMoonn, conflict would arise and ownership of the island would be fought over. I will in fact be inactive soon, but I need to discuss the repercussions of conflict with both parties.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
And I see a number discrepancy in the two different stories, because one says $1.5 million and the other says $1.2 million... which one?
Originally I paid 1.2million, but over time i payed 300k so I owned half of the island. (And just to clarify, as "inactive," I will not be participating in usual play on the server, but irregular and small amounts of time)

Peachy_Gabby

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
Originally I paid 1.2million, but over time i payed 300k so I owned half of the island. (And just to clarify, as "inactive," I will not be participating in usual play on the server, but irregular and small amounts of time)
Yes I know that's why I said Tiger is not to blame here. You say you want to sell 'your half' but there are no rules on halving so in the servers eyes the island would just be sold to me. But I am more than happy to make an agreement with Death to keep owning 'his half' if he wants to.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
well then me and tiger has decided not to sell it so I guess now its resolved as you already have spoken with him too

H

Heather

Okay, this case is closed with no further action taken since the island was not sold and therefore the conflict was avoided.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.