Case Closed Court Case against _chick_fil_a_ and Gabby_X0X0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunddew

Mar 10, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow
I am accussing _chick_fil_a_ and Gabby_X0X0.
I accuse them of robbing from my home.
Proof:
image1.jpeg

Note: PoohBearr is my housemate and a dear friend irl this was her chest in her own room.
image2.jpeg

A bit of backstory: Me and Bear were doing things around the house when i noticed chick fil a at the door i quickly blocked off the ways to the rest of the house and let him in. Gabby then teleported to him and they ran upstairs through the area i hadnt blocked. I repeatedly asked them to return the things they stole but no answer (from chick fil a ) soonafter he logged off. Gabby soon returned the the second item she stole but denys having the first.

Thanks!
Tiiggerr

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@_chick_fil_a_ , Any comments on the case?

For anyone wanting to know, I removed all the comments from players who are not involved in the case, if you wish to give advise do that in a private conversation or in game.
Thank you.

also @Gabby_X0X0 would you be willing to return the stolen items? I believe you were saying something along those lines?

Gabby_X0X0

Jan 15, 2017
pee
@_chick_fil_a_ , Any comments on the case?

For anyone wanting to know, I removed all the comments from players who are not involved in the case, if you wish to give advise do that in a private conversation or in game.
Thank you.

also @Gabby_X0X0 would you be willing to return the stolen items? I believe you were saying something along those lines?
I already gave back the black car. but like I said before I don't have the diamond horse armor I think chick has it

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Once I have time I'll make up a list of items that were stolen and what the refund price will be.

I hope that will be later today.

Reactions: Spyders_Crypt

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
_chick_fil_a_ will have to pay @Winter_Wolffe
(Please note these prices are formed around the prices of /warp shop. The actual market value of these items may differ)

1,6k for the enderpearls
50 for the iron ingots
125 for the emeralds
500 for the Golden Apples
3k for the saddle
3k for the Horse Armour
500 for the ink sacks.

_chick_fil_a_ will have 7 days to either return all the items or to repay a total of 8.775$ to Tiiger in game or the money will be taken by staff.

Case Closed, Awaiting approval from another staffmember

Status
Not open for further replies.