Court Case against DeathInferno360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2017
As Apples Lawer I please ask that this thread be closed it has become a place for advertisement for other companies and is going now where in helping this case become solved if you have any further comments please open conversation with me and Gabriel
I'm not closing it

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'm not closing it
So u can court me go ahead. I'm fine with that as I already have proven my point of Gabriel lying as I provided it in my court case on him. I fu actually saw it he said himself he allows it to get robbed now he sues the robber for stealing it, is this lying or he just wants antention

T

Trump15024

So u can court me go ahead. I'm fine with that as I already have proven my point of Gabriel lying as I provided it in my court case on him. I fu actually saw it he said himself he allows it to get robbed now he sues the robber for stealing it, is this lying or he just wants antention
Again this was 2 different things until you know the facts dont accuse me of lying thank you.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ehem i was suing for the gold blocks vault thing not the APPLE company pls read

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Idk why youre lawyers are accusing me as they work for apple not the vault of gold u made for trump tower

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ik that but, still he said the gold bault allowed to be stolen then courts for it, when i come back ill explain it to evreryonr and dont u think hes kinda stupid trying to court me as he already saw i placed evidence of what he did on my court case on him, ik for sure that people will back me up on this statement

groot

May 10, 2017
Ok so I think this is getting really serious and I really want to make my own company so here,
I will created a company, we will be google(or some other Tech company). Currently I am the Owner/creator. I am friends with both cp42 and purpleturkey, I really don't want this company to ruin our friendship but I feel like Microsoft is to hard to get into, and Apple is a scam. I don't want this to turn into a rivalry.
I am looking for people who are willing to work with me. I do pay my people and I am constantly on. If you would like a spot at Google then msg me in game or on forums.
Also we will be selling smart watches and other accessories. Coming soon!

Thanks,
Ironwarrior720

T

Trump15024

Ok so I think this is getting really serious and I really want to make my own company so here,
I will created a company, we will be google(or some other Tech company). Currently I am the Owner/creator. I am friends with both cp42 and purpleturkey, I really don't want this company to ruin our friendship but I feel like Microsoft is to hard to get into, and Apple is a scam. I don't want this to turn into a rivalry.
I am looking for people who are willing to work with me. I do pay my people and I am constantly on. If you would like a spot at Google then msg me in game or on forums.

Thanks,
Ironwarrior720
Apple is a scam? Execuse me? Apple was the first company on the server to get the new server smart watch and we sold them to many people what do you mean we are a scam?

D

Deleted member 832

Apple is a scam? Execuse me? Apple was the first company on the server to get the new server smart watch and we sold them to many people what do you mean we are a scam?
Apple Is a scam. I'm creating amazon

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Apple Is a scam. I'm creating amazon
Apple is not a scam. You do not say this about our company we were the first company to get the server smart watch we have over 10 employees who get payed very well we take orders for slimefun stuff from our customers and trying to help the environment so @EnderPoop i want to see the evidence where Apple is a scam if you can't there will be actions we can take for you not telling the truth about our company.

123jackattack

This thread has been filled with lies and attacks on Apple first off there is no proof that Apples is a scam we are dedicated to keeping
Our customer happy at all times I would also ask if you have a problem with Apple or something is wrong with one of our products please open up a private conversation with Gabriel he will be happy to help with all problems weather it be staff or product now since this thread has been intoxicated with advertisements for other companies all Apple staff is no longer responding to anything said on this thread

D

Deleted member 832

This thread has been filled with lies and attacks on Apple first off there is no proof that Apples is a scam we are dedicated to keeping
Our customer happy at all times I would also ask if you have a problem with Apple or something is wrong with one of our products please open up a private conversation with Gabriel he will be happy to help with all problems weather it be staff or product now since this thread has been intoxicated with advertisements for other companies all Apple staff is no longer responding to anything said on this thread
Good, time to boycott Apple

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

If Apple is not a scam how come they don't have any 'real' employees....
What do u mean real employees?

We have the following employees:

Me
x_Macenize_x
Missfrosty
Ironwarrior720
Impossibrue
123jackattack
Krazymachines
Sundae22-ambassdor to sun tech to apple

And more we can not discuss that are working on projects

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

Thanks,
Ironwarrior720
Copied and pasted like a pro xD

D

Deleted member 832

Apple is not a scam. You do not say this about our company we were the first company to get the server smart watch we have over 10 employees who get payed very well we take orders for slimefun stuff from our customers and trying to help the environment so @EnderPoop i want to see the evidence where Apple is a scam if you can't there will be actions we can take for you not telling the truth about our company.
I'd like to see you try, APPLE IS A SCAM

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.