Case Closed Court case against DutchUpro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveDogs56

Mother_Cain
Mother_Cain
Sep 26, 2019
Florida
1. Who are you accusing? I am accusing @DutchUpro.

2. What are your claims/accusations? For stealing my vehicles from a locked chest of mine

3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Talk to FroztyStars. She came to see who stole from my chests, and said it was DutchUpro.

DutchUpro

Oct 30, 2019
first thing to clear every day dream of a locked chest ( a locked chest cant be opend without the right overrule perms for those locks) so it wasnt locked and im sorry i took these chest from you i was at that moment so poor i can give you these chests back if you really need them you just had to ask them back, besides that ya ruined my name with putting me in a bad daylight thats not how people should act against eachother.

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
first thing to clear every day dream of a locked chest ( a locked chest cant be opend without the right overrule perms for those locks) so it wasnt locked and im sorry i took these chest from you i was at that moment so poor i can give you these chests back if you really need them you just had to ask them back, besides that ya ruined my name with putting me in a bad daylight thats not how people should act against eachother.
I mean it should have been locked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.