Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
1. Who are you accusing?

Today I am accusing the player E_Acid (Not sure of the forums account)

2. What are your claims/accusations?

So what happened is. mmitchh and I were just hanging out in my mansion, mansion-2 (now changed to Dwimansion) and we noticed that an Ender Dragon Head that had sat on the stairwell for a very very long time was missing. We used core protect to see who had stolen it and it turns out it was E_Acid. I wasn't going to make a fuss because I didn't want it to be a big deal so I just ignored it and told mmitchh that I will replace it sometime soon.

Then, later on, we were in my mansion again and we noticed an item was missing from an item frame. This item was a TNT block renamed BLTTeamTNT (The person who did a lot of the houses Redstone) and this item had also been there for an extremely long time. So we checked who had taken it with core protect and once again we found that E_Acid had broken the item frame to take the item and then put it back but empty.

Now at this point, we realised he must have taken more than just this and all of a sudden I thought of my Ender Dragon Egg. An extremely rare item which has always sat in the mansions living room. So we raced upstairs and found that it had been taken by E_Acid.

That's most of what was taken that I have discovered but I also noticed he had dug through one of my walls to reach a room locked by me to take out the TNT in the item frame. I also found he had mined a dispenser and armour stand but he put them back. Tuliao also found a wall broken by him also repaired by him in the exact same way for some reason.

What I want to be returned/paid -

My Ender Dragon Egg returned immediately. This is an extremely rare item which I will have no way of getting any other way so this must be returned.

I would also like my Ender Dragon Head that sat on the stairwell returned. I am able to get multiple players to confirm it was there but if this is not enough evidence I would like 1.5k in replacement of the head.

That's all I am going to sue for as everything else seemed to just be minor things or lacking evidence.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

I have 3 Imgur albums full of all the evidence including my conversation with him denying that he did it. Each image is described for extra info on what happened.

Thank you! If there are any questions or concerns I am happy to answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.