Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Well... there is no point commenting on this now XD I would just leave the fate of this thread up to staff.

Exactly if u dont Look a chest its going to get robbed And stuff WILL get stolen, next time Look ur chests And it will be good
Ps. You mean lock (not look) ?

Reactions: laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I didn't help him and more proof from the screenies u can see the design is like the mall and the window shows the red wool house outside. And u we're discussing it with ciel in chat and u mentioned that it was in the mall

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Plus ure a freaky weirdo honestly acting as if ure a notable player for being worst than a criminal but a cheater ig by fly pvping and spamming chat and idk even know but ure girl skin on forums but ig as trump ur skin is a boy so idk really who u are and don't even try saying we attack u while u attack people like eunmin and others, seriously idk why but u come up with a excuse everyday of pointless things in the world and I'm pretty sure that the staff has a chat just for u to deal with. U make pointless excuses even lying on ure ban appeals saying u don't fly pvp and most of us know u do cus u did it to me and that just show how u cheat and should be banned permanently and don't even try to refund or get back the stuff u loss because for a fact u even stole leannetheunicorn or ozzyb06's shulker shells and more than this pointless court cases u file on enderport, more are being held against u, if u want to pick on someone I have so much complaints on u and how u don't even feel sorry that u did wrong and keep attacking as if u were the most perfect being in the world. I don't own this forum or Mccities but Ik for a fact that u should stop posting here, everything in Mccities was fine until u and ure annoying self came along. I have met so much people talking behind ure back about all the bad things u did and how u feel u are the best.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Plus ure a freaky weirdo honestly acting as if ure a notable player for being worst than a criminal but a cheater ig by fly pvping and spamming chat and idk even know but ure girl skin on forums but ig as trump ur skin is a boy so idk really who u are and don't even try saying we attack u while u attack people like eunmin and others, seriously idk why but u come up with a excuse everyday of pointless things in the world and I'm pretty sure that the staff has a chat just for u to deal with. U make pointless excuses even lying on ure ban appeals saying u don't fly pvp and most of us know u do cus u did it to me and that just show how u cheat and should be banned permanently and don't even try to refund or get back the stuff u loss because for a fact u even stole leannetheunicorn or ozzyb06's shulker shells and more than this pointless court cases u file on enderport, more are being held against u, if u want to pick on someone I have so much complaints on u and how u don't even feel sorry that u did wrong and keep attacking as if u were the most perfect being in the world. I don't own this forum or Mccities but Ik for a fact that u should stop posting here, everything in Mccities was fine until u and ure annoying self came along. I have met so much people talking behind ure back about all the bad things u did and how u feel u are the best.
#DeathForPresident

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I don't know but even the stuff u do are pointless like screenshotting the part I said u were in the mall and even what u do in real life must be like that, remembering useless things in ure head and releases it out on the server, it's really weird

T

Trump15024

I donated 40 dollars to this server love the staff build them a huge dedication park in creative to the staff

T

Trump15024

I am a boy but for some reason that skin is there I tried to change it

Status
Not open for further replies.