Case Closed Court case against gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Court casing: Gabriel
Being a hypocrit or lying
Evidence:
recently said that hes 81 blocks of gold had been stolen and hes such a hypocrit as stated in one of his posts of apple that he allowed it to be robbable.

Stated by Gabriel:Also there will be a vault in the Apple store with chest full of pure gold. So you will be able to rob it if you can find it!
This is found on: http://www.mccities.com/threads/apple.3752/
on the #6 post
Here is the part where he court cases:
1. xDBringmetheFood

2. He stole 3 chests worth of pure gold blocks out of my personal property which I worked very hard to get and I am asking he pays me the value of the gold or gives it back. It was 81 gold blocks in total

3. Fvhn is providing the evidence and knight3000 was there and @Hermione

This is found on: http://www.mccities.com/threads/court-case-against-xdbringmethefood.3798/
on the #1 post

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I honestly suggest those who are working with him in his company leave as he already lied and i dont know if u want a leader/boss who lies to you but microsoft from cp42 is a good one to join and. Hes a police where i dont think a cop would lie

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I honestly suggest those who are working with him in his company leave as he already lied and i dont know if u want a leader/boss who lies to you but microsoft from cp42 is a good one to join and. Hes a police where i dont think a cop would lie
We are in the infant stage right now, like I feel Apple is. We are building, but we have a huge warehouse and 2 shops placed across the map that we will be opening soon! Please reserve a watch if you want to!

T

Trump15024

This is slander accusing me and my company of lying when there is no evidence to suggest I lied.

Jun 12, 2017
As the lawyer for Apple there is no evidence to suggest that the CEO ever lied and we are asking this case to be closed
-Bacon

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I think u can check to the part where he said he allows gold to be robbed and then court cases someone for stealing it

Najlab3

May 19, 2017
Court casing: Gabriel
Being a hypocrit or lying
Evidence:
recently said that hes 81 blocks of gold had been stolen and hes such a hypocrit as stated in one of his posts of apple that he allowed it to be robbable.

Stated by Gabriel:Also there will be a vault in the Apple store with chest full of pure gold. So you will be able to rob it if you can find it!
This is found on: http://www.mccities.com/threads/apple.3752/
on the #6 post
Here is the part where he court cases:
1. xDBringmetheFood

2. He stole 3 chests worth of pure gold blocks out of my personal property which I worked very hard to get and I am asking he pays me the value of the gold or gives it back. It was 81 gold blocks in total

3. Fvhn is providing the evidence and knight3000 was there and @Hermione

This is found on: http://www.mccities.com/threads/court-case-against-xdbringmethefood.3798/
on the #1 post

1) xDBringmetheFood is a girl
2) xDBringmetheFood was not online the day the gold was stolen her sister borrowed her laptop and snuck onto minecraft while xDBringmetheFood went to mexico in irl.
3) No one was in the building when me and xDBringmetheFood's Sister was there
4) The building was NOT locked when we were looking around, there was no glass closing the entrance nothing it was free for all to enter.
5) I apologize on her sister's behalf for not watching her closely. Next time I'll just keep her at my home or tell her to log off and wait for xDBringmetheFood to give her permission to play on Minecraft (after this I doubt it). If xDBringmetheFood has to pay the gold back I will help pay the debt back myself since I was watching her I truly am sorry for this big mess and I hope we can get passed this. @Gabriel

T

Trump15024

1) xDBringmetheFood is a girl
2) xDBringmetheFood was not online the day the gold was stolen her sister borrowed her laptop and snuck onto minecraft while xDBringmetheFood went to mexico in irl.
3) No one was in the building when me and xDBringmetheFood's Sister was there
4) The building was NOT locked when we were looking around, there was no glass closing the entrance nothing it was free for all to enter.
5) I apologize on her sister's behalf for not watching her closely. Next time I'll just keep her at my home or tell her to log off and wait for xDBringmetheFood to give her permission to play on Minecraft (after this I doubt it). If xDBringmetheFood has to pay the gold back I will help pay the debt back myself since I was watching her I truly am sorry for this big mess and I hope we can get passed this. @Gabriel
This is not even the right court case

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Naj u honestly dont have to return it or does xdbringmethefood as he allowed it to be taken

H

Heather

When making court cases, I suggest avoiding calling the person you are accusing names. I have read through the attached links and he did indeed say that there was going to be a chance to steal the gold. Please remember to always lock your chests, even if you have the door to the room locked as well! The court case Gabriel has opened has been closed with its own verdict and this one will be closed as well.

My judgement is that there will be no action taken since this case was only to bring attention to another case.

@Gabriel do not make statements that you are not willing to carry through on (such as having a room for people to steal gold, this is just an invitation to do so) and always lock your chests if you do not want people to take your things. Don't come forward saying you are not lying when you literally told people to try and rob you, left your chests unlocked, then tried to sue them for doing exactly what you said they could do.

In conclusion, I'd like to leave you with a quote: "A hypocrite preaches one thing, and does another. You're a hypocrite if you criticize other people for wearing fur, but pull out your big mink jacket as soon as it gets cold." Try to be true to what you say in all things you do, don't go back on your word or say things and do the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.