Case Closed Court case against (in-game username) Juneybean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
1. Who are you accusing? Juneybean (in-game username)
2. What are your claims/accusations? We came up with a real estate deal that if I would help her sell a plot (according to the proof), she would pay me 55k. Now it's sold, and I haven't received any Money from her (we haven't been online at the same time, and she seems to have quit)
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Plot BaliSky6 Juneybean deal 1.png

Make sure to open the market Place and the buy and sell chanel on discord.

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia
I believe that I am directly involved in this case as I was the one who bought BaliSky6.

I bought it directly from Juneybean without any intervention/interaction from Alex_the_cool_.
I had neogotiated with Juneybean about a price and once we agreed upon a vaule we went through with the sale.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Looking at the screenshot no minimum amount of intervention or interaction from Alex was required for the agreed price.

I will /mail juney in game to see if she replies. If nothing has happend within 7 days feel free to tag me :)

Reactions: Dwimmer

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Juneybean has been online and should have been able to read the /mail. After 7 day no reply has been given which is why I will rule the court case.

There was no agreement on a minimum amount of advertising or interference was required for the payment of 50k. So Juneybean will have to meet her end of the deal and pay @Allex 55k. Now we hope Juneybean will be online soon so we will give her some time to return the money herself. (If you see her in game make sure to msg her.) If she doesn't show up anytime soon make sure to contact a staffmember. Preferably a jr admin+ so that they can transfer the money over.

Case closed, waiting for confirmation by another staffmember

Status
Not open for further replies.