Case Closed Court Case Against multiple people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
This Court case has been made For @Ltg_Flipper as the player is having issues creating a court case on the forums.

1.Who are you accusing?

@Wolfloverlol @timo84746454 @Khanqas

2. What are your claims/accusations?

All of these players have stolen Items from Ltg_Flipper's mall shop without permission.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

Screenshots are attached down below. More attached in comment section.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab and Minty

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You guys do know 940+ hours is around 39 days ago, have you even rented the plot for that long because some people robbed 400 hours ago and some 900 hours ago so in like 20 days you didnt lock a chest despite it being robbed?

Khanqas

Apr 2, 2018
Canada, Ontario
society6.com
If this is my old nmall shop then I had nothing to do with this robbery. I have no recollection of EVER robbing a mall shop! Please do not accuse me of such things. I want more proof please. Because I sold my own nmall shop not too long ago to someone. So I would like proof that this player has been renting from this location for that long ^
Lol maybe I should make a course case against this player for accusing me of this, as I'm 99.9% positive this was my old shop.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
From the logs it shows, there’s major time difference between when 18x16 added items in the chests days earlier, and 18x16 removing something in the chest days later when Ltg may had the shop rented

@Wolfloverlol do you happen to know when you rented the shop?

Reactions: Minty and laggynab

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
I talked with Ltg_Flipper in game, and he rented the mall around September 15th meaning that in between that time you have stolen another item from the unlocked chest. Just recently you stole a few items because earlier before this case while checking Ltg’s chest logs it shows Timo taking items but you’re not there until about 95 hours later. You may have rented the region earlier, but just recently a few items were stolen by you

@Wolfloverlol

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Also the logs shows otherwise, if you just rented the region 25 days ago and on the images provided it shows you removing/adding items about 40 days ago, how would that work?

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
@Wolfloverlol please return-
5 iron_barding (may be guns or so)

or pay Ltg_Flipper 30k

@Timo84746454 (sent mail) please return-
64 Cobblestone
1 iron_barding
1 iron_boots
37 gold ingots
1 iron_helmet
56 Iron Ore
2 Iron Sword
1 Leather chest-plate
1 leather leggings
1 diamond axe

or pay Ltg_Flipper $17,400

If you don't receive any items back or pay in a few days, please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.