Not open for further replies.

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
1. Who are you accusing? @TheYounkers
2. What are your claims/accusations?
TheYounkers had signed a contract ig that stated that he would pay me 20k a day in return for living in my home. The contract clearly stated that if he missed a day of rent, he would owe me 100k. Today I not only reminded him on discord but also ig that his rent was due. He did not pay me and I believe, therefore owes me 100k.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Here is the contract signed by him- at the time my ign was xxInsertNamexx and now is xxM0nkeyxx
Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 11.06.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 11.06.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 11.06.57 PM.png

TheYounkers

Jan 13, 2019
i didn't really understand the contract well. i know i violated the contract but my power went out, i have basketball and school. i even told him that he he said that it was good that i needed to pay him as soon as possible

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
2 things- the contract clearly states ,'any reason...' and second of all- I even messaged you to come on- you did that day and then didn't earn the money despite being online for an hour. Furthermore the days in the past you weren't able to make rent, you payed me in advance and if you were so busy with basketball and school that day, you could've made the money the previous night. There is no excuse, you violated the contract

T

Trump15024

i didn't really understand the contract well. i know i violated the contract but my power went out, i have basketball and school. i even told him that he he said that it was good that i needed to pay him as soon as possible
sorry the last part wasn't finished i meant to say i told him that i have a busy schedule and that i would try to get the money to him as soon as possible.
@XXInsertNameXX Can you confirm that you told him that waiting was ok due to his busy schedule? If so maybe you two could solve this out of a court case?

T

Trump15024

First, I would like to state that I understood real life schedules with school, sports, etc can throw deals off balance. However, when you agree to the contract you agree to the terms. The contract says “if he pulls out or misses rent due to any reason including inactivity” this shows that in any circumstance even if it was because of real life school you owe him 100k. Adding for any reason at all makes the contract unlimited to all circumstances so my advice would to be before signing a contract make sure you can fulfill the obligations you agreed to.

So in conclusion my ruling is that @TheYounkers please pay XXINsertNameXX $100,000 as soon as possible in within reason (If he does not pay in around 1-2 weeks you can message a staff member)

Case closed (Waiting on upper staff approval)

Status
Not open for further replies.