Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
1. Who are you accusing? @timber28
2. What are your claims/accusations? I loaned timber28 $800 3 weeks ago, and it needed to be paid by october 20th 2018, its is now 6 days late, He now owes me 350K, I am going to give him 3 weeks to get me the 350K, and if not paid in 3 weeks I will let an admin know. the interest was 50% added to 50% each day, the interest is now at 200%, which is why he owes me 350K.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Yes, I have shown @Individuall the contract in game, and if needed i have a screenshot of the contract book opened in the screenshot, if need to see that, i can send it in this court case.

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
If the 350K is not paid by November 10, he will then owe me 700K due to the 200% interest, then if thats not paid by December 1st, he will then owe me 1.4 mil. also due to the 200% interest that me and timber28 agreed to.

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
If the 350K is not paid by November 10, he will then owe me 700K due to the 200% interest, then if thats not paid by December 1st, he will then owe me 1.4 mil. also due to the 200% interest that me and timber28 agreed to.
Will this mean my loan will be completed? rn u owe me about 889k

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
@True please don’t reply to a court case that doesn’t have anything to do with you, it’s a forums rule to not reply to a court case that doesn’t have anything to do with players that aren’t mentioned in the court case. It’s only for the person that made the court case, the admins, and the person that’s being sued to reply

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
@True please don’t reply to a court case that doesn’t have anything to do with you, it’s a forums rule to not reply to a court case that doesn’t have anything to do with players that aren’t mentioned in the court case. It’s only for the person that made the court case, the admins, and the person that’s being sued to reply
Even though it’s your court case, it’s kinda remarkable that you keep posting threads about people paying or owing you money, while you owe @True almost 1mil.. Hm

Status
Not open for further replies.