Court Case Against trump15024/Gabriel/mineyr15

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

You locked me out of your house so how would i get in your house.

T

Trump15024

Wait no Ozzyb06 requested to for me to tpa me just like 5 minutes ago and you tried to kill me on the road

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I can post evidence with witnesses like iizzie_, BTL1, DesignSheep_NL, BTLTeamTNT_2 , Batgirl and more, that those shulker shells were mine. I teleported all of these people into the end as I was farming shulkers for shulker shells, I still have the items which I took from your chest and, as I've said many times, I will give you your items if you give me 200k as your items are still in other chests, which you cannot access. I have not done anything with them. And, when you took the items, the door was unlocked as when I last went in there, I didn't know you still lived there. I've lost a day worth of grinding and 200k, you've lost a couple of farming items, if you give me 200k I'll let you live in my house and have all the items. Sincerely, OzzyB06

T

Trump15024

Miilk did try to kill me and I ran. Again I don't have shells or whatever what would i want with them. Ozzy you did not give me a even a minute to get my stuff. Those screenshots above show the items in your chest some of those were mine. You you go and say i stole your items when you got some out of my chest. So you can withhold my private property and claim i stole something i don't want your stuff i have my own

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Look, you stole my shulker shells then lost them, they were worth 200k, so, I'm angry, I don't want you to not have to face consequences for losing my 200k, you did steal them and I know that, you cannot say you didn't take them because I can check who took items from chests, some of the other items in that chest might have been yours, but, you are not having the rest of your items until you pay. I know you lost them, I know you stole them, and I want you to face consequences, none of this would of happened if you didn't steal them, as far as I know, I did nothing wrong, you lost my 200k, and I want it to have consequences, sincerely OzzyB06 (PS: I can withhold your private property as you took my private property than lost it sooooo..........)

T

Trump15024

Listen OzzyB06 this all started when you kicked me out of a little area that i offered to pay rent on and thanked you for you crushed through the door had someone to beat me up and then arrested me. I asked for 1 minute to get all my stuff and you sent me to jail i could i have got back in your house. I am coming to get my property

T

Trump15024

The final Point is your kicked me out and took my items. How could i get back in your house when you locked me out that does not even make sense. You did not give me a warning I think at this point this should be argued out in court actually in mccities

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
1. I do not want you in my house anymore and I made that very clear 2. I did not ask that person to kill you, as I,be said before 3. I didn't want you in that area as you were being very rude to me so I did not accept the rent as I had said many times 4. I did not send you to jail 5. You stole 200k from me 6. I took the items because of 5. 7. Please delete the home or I will put lava in that place 8. I could give you 20k to pay for your lost items. Sincerely OzzyB
b06 (I might never post on this thread again)

T

Trump15024

I was being very rude but I said hi to you at the bank nicely

T

Trump15024

I am asking this cased be closed. All of them against me and OzzyB06 I think we can personally solve this. The final Point is your kicked me out and took my items. How could i get back in your house when you locked me out that does not even make sense. You did not give me a warning that you were kicking me out when i saw you a couple of days ago. My message to you as hey i am the one that you built that area for and you said oh hey cool. So right now staff please close the case where she sued me and I sued her because we can work this out together in the server

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Two last things, technically the only time proof has been provided on this this thread is the proof that you stole the items, and you did not mention the fact that you stole the 200k worth, you have not mentioned it in any of your posts, that is the main problem, me taking your items is a result of that. So, to work this out 1. I give you your items back or give you the money your items were worth 2. Give me 200k. You keep on denying that you stole those shulker shells even though I know you did. Case finished.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Also, I left the door open so that's how you stole the items, if you bring that up again (you've brung it up 4 times...)

T

Trump15024

Why would i want sea shells. We can personally discuss this in the city but you have my stuff you kicked me out when i offered to pay rent and used your powers as a police officer to arrest me when i asked you for one minute to get my stuff.

T

Trump15024

I dont want your things i have alot of money in the bank and have all the items i need. Why would i want your stuff case closed will disucss this later.

T

Trump15024

Where is an admin to close this case me and ozzy have agreed to close the thread

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I know you may have not known what they are, but they were worth 200k, you stole them, then lost them. I arrested you for trespassing which means you cannot call me out for 'abusing my powers' or something. As I've said 4 times, you offered to pay rent and I declined, you cannot force me to accept the rent, it's in my house, you cannot call me out for 'scamming you' as you did not give me any money. I just checked, and all the items I took out of your chest, I put back, then you took out everything, so you have all your items. The only thing missing is my 200k. Done.

T

Trump15024

No. But up above u said you never arrested me so which way is it. You arrested me because i asked u would you give me one minute together my property me and u have both agreed to close this thread as it is getting to big

Status
Not open for further replies.