Case Closed Court Case: House Burglary

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbonyZaraki

May 25, 2018
1. I am accusing: Alienkode

2. Claim: Today at 4:53 am I realized that my apt was broken into when I saw my refrigerator door wide open when looked into the chests all my food was gone.
I called for a Mod and DarkMagicin was kind enough to answer he told me that Alienkode broke in and stole the following items from my chests.

- Slimefun Fruits & Vegetables: Grapes, Blueberries, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Sweet Potatoes, Pineapples, Tea Leaves, Corn, Crowberries, and Plums.

- Vanilla Minecraft Food: Ice, Melon, Melon Block, Carrots, Cooked Fish, Cooked Beef, and a Bucket of Milk.

3. Proof Provided:

Image 1 - https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/e834f8f65d58d8bf96f98c72cf9e2982-png.jpg

Image 2 - https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/565eb2edd0206bfd0ce3a8fe977e65cf-png.jpg

(If the links do not work please contact me on Discord my user is Animegirl)

- Thank you for listening to my claim.

-EbonyZaraki

alienkode

Jan 1, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
I, alienkode, rented your apartment after you were overdue on your payment. When you rent an apartment, you gain the ownership of everything inside it. Because you perhaps, were a day late, I had the right to have taken what was inside. I unrented your apartment soon after I explored more of the interior, as I was not a fan.

Reactions: Ena

EbonyZaraki

May 25, 2018
My apt was never for rent when you decided to steal my things. My due date was for June 22 but I renewed my apt 2 or 3 days before the due date along with all my other properties that is why my apt is not due until the 20th of July 4 weeks from June 22. Also if u had rented my apt why didn't you take to more valuable items like Diamonds, Beacons, Enchantment Books, and etc. You only took food from my refrigerator, if you owned my apt as you said then why didn't you unlock all my other chests and take those items. Also, I share my apt with my boyfriend and we are on nearly every day except for the day my items were stolen, so we would have known if we were going to lose our apt soon and at least renew it since we were planning to move soon and we need all our stuff to rebuild or other house.

Reactions: Trump15024

alienkode

Jan 1, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
I apologize sincerely. I must have taken your things, I confuse apartments with others. Ebony I will give you everything back, or at least buy the things back. I completely take responsibility. The door must have been open for me too, I don’t know how to get through doors with locks. That’s why I assumed wrongly to steal your things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.