Case Closed Court Case: MagicalPanguin Scamming 190k

Status
Not open for further replies.

64F

Aug 23, 2018
1. Who are you accusing?
MagicalPanguin
2. What are your claims/accusations?
He advertised in chat that he was selling an unusable gauss shotgun for the normal amount a gauss sells for without saying that it was in fact unusable, He sold it for a lot more then an unusable gauss shotgun sell for with the intent of tricking someone who didn't know that it was unusable to think that it was a real gauss. He proceeds to not tell that it is unusable and proves his intents when I realize that it is broken and he won't pay back the money. He tells me to "Make a court case" just so that if it gets denied he can keep the money he scammed me for. Btw this is basically my life savings he took, I have almost no money left now
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Only Comment if you are involved in the case

Let Staff Decide the Verdict, not knowing something is an actual excuse in my opinion, I mean there is no sign saying: There fake gausses also excist.

Just Leave the case alone and let staff to their job,

(This Msg will also be removed by staff probably)

64F

Aug 23, 2018
Someone have bought the fake gauss off of ah finally. If it was you panguin then thank you. Anyways someone please close this thread case is resolved

Reactions: Minty

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
@64F Next time please don’t resell a fake item for someone else to get scammed, but if the player who brought it make a court case I would like @MagicalPanguin to refund the player 190K as it brought for that price and take the fake gauss back... unless @MagicalPanguin brought it back himself.

Case Dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.