ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
In Game Name is MadRaphsody :)

I'm accusing @Individuall for unfair ruling and possibly even biased ruling on the Auction of Goldenmansion.

Proof (Oh boy, get some popcorn):
So at the end of the auction, 22 November, I dropped my bid from 15m to 11.5m. We overbid to scare away any potential buyers (And we really wanted the region) and I dropped our bid so the mansion is actually affordable for us, and that we don't stupidly overprice a mansion for no reason. I get out of school, come home it's about 10m before the auction closes. I am quite stressed to drop our bid as I really don't want to lose the mansion, but I send my post at 11.59am EST (Or 12:00pm, That is the time the post shows up on the forums) But I still think 12:00pm is within limits, as the auction would end at that exact time. A few days after Arius Contacts me saying he wants us to contact him once we have 15m ready to buy GoldenMansion. At first I'm confused, but after a loong loong argument I just am getting frustrated.
TLDR: Bid came at 12:00pm nobody else was even close to our bid of 11.5m. But Arius still thinks we were too late, it is unfair and thinks we should pay 15m for the mansion even tho we dropped our bid.

So why make a courtcase then? Well me and @Optic who were going to buy the mansion both think our bid of 11.5m should still count. As we didn't want to make drama and make a courtcase for no reason, we first discussed with arius for a bit. He still was standing by his opinion, but I fully disagreed and did not think it was fair to us having to pay 15m. This is why we contacted sundae. She said our bid should count, Arius chooses to ignore this nontheless, saying he 'talked' to sundae about it. We ask Ironfist aka @Ravenex_ she says that 12:00pm exactly could also be a delay in my computer (Wich I still think it was) and that our bid should count. Arius chooses to ignore this.

I had a heavy discussion with him in a private conversation, but nothing happens. I am making this courtcase as his ruling isn't fair and I want another staff member to handel this case and not him.

My arguments on the case:
-I had a delay in posting, Yes I waited until the last moment, lesson learned. But 3.5m Is a very big punishment for a delay.
-Even with this delay it wasn't clear to me that all bids after 11:59am didn't count. Arius acts Like I did, but if I did know the nonexsiting rule, why would I drop my bid at 11.59am exaclty with the risk of it getting delayed?
-Paying 15m for the mansion is a loss for everyone. Mansions suddenly increase in price making them harder to get for everyone.
-Us paying 15m only punishes us. It does not benefit the server at all, it does not benefit other players as the money is only taken out of the market, the only thing that happens is 2 very very very salty people.
-We would have outbid the second highest bid anyway, with 11.5m. (The second highest bid being Arius)
-2 staff members, 1 jr admin aka higher ranking and the other one intiated the whole auction gave their opinion in our benefit, but he just ignores it.

I do not wish for him to get demoted, punished, made fun of. I don't care about Arius as a person, it's his actions that I'm making a court case against.

If you need any proof of our conversations on forums and all that just say. I'm not going to spam this courtcase just yet.

Also @Individuall Be sure to not handle this courtcase as staff, but as player ;) The only reason I'm making this court case is so that you can't act as a judge, ruler or .... staff. So we can discuss this at equal level :D

Greets to ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.