[Court Case] Sueing @Lateley for $1 trillion worth of damages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridebuilder5

Jul 6, 2019
1. Who are you accusing? @Lateley
2. What are your claims/accusations? He stole my stuff and burned it. He also griefed my apartment. He destroyed the whole thing with lava. He also made a court case against me that has fake screenshots.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Check the court case called s. It has all the proof you need.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
As Ryan has said, You are the person who took items and chests and stuff from that apartment AND even if it was shiba, he rented the apartment after you lost your rent so he has the right to take anything from it if he wishes.
You can't sue for this sorry.
And it looks like you're not coming back so no point in it anyway.

Reactions: Spyders_Crypt

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Hello @ridebuilder5

First of all, I would like to congratulate you from your long term vacation away from Cities. This has been an amazing record on McCities, with a vacation coupon isued to you hours after your unbanishment. Your amazing altitude has been thriving throughout our times, and has been well paid off with a compelled holiday. It was mentioned above that your returning plane ride would not be applicable, and for our sake, would like to keep it that way.
Back to the point, you have been permenantly removed from the server, and I don't see a point in this court case. It is amazingly apparant that you wanted revenge over my sue against you, and would happily point out some points for you.
1)Your rent over the apartment. There has been some crystal clear irony on griefing. Besides, the screenshots wern't edited, but rather gathered by an officer in the server, on whose opinions are unbiased and trustworthy. These screenshots can clearly prove the stealing and griefing on my apartment done by you, and if you claim these images to be fake, feel free to ask the owner of the server for more confirmation.
2)The images were not edited, and that would require a masterskill to do so, and as a Minecraft player for only 6 months, I lack the ability to do so.
3) Your mention of one trillion dollars of damage is very vague. I doubt the server has a combined economy worth one trillion dollars anyways. This is apparant that you are trying to pull me into a ridiculously unimaginable situation, in which you seeked revenge on the karma done on you, by the McCities community and staff.
4)There wasn't a single bucket of lava placed in the apartment.

Your emotionally influenced court case was already clear in the overview, that you wished to seek out revenge on me with false, exaggerating points. According to @Ryan. 's comment below you, and another screenshot of a personal message from JacksonRP, there had been several mentions of you accusing several on using photoshop, on which I would happily send you the screenshots if you decide to unblock me in discord. I would like to note out that not everyone uses photoshop for their lives. If you are planning to express personal opinions this is not the right place to do so. I do not understand how you fail to understand the basic logic on item ownership upon renting an apartment. There is no proof against me anyways, as I am still renting the apartment right now.
For conclusion, I wish you a peaceful final departure from McCities and enjoy your lifelong holiday. If my claims fail to convince you, please do not hesitate to send me a message on discord, and please try to hold back your photoshop accusations from your orifice; no wonder people hold up their noses when you speak.

Adios

Reactions: JacksonRop2442

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Hello @ridebuilder5

First of all, I would like to congratulate you from your long term vacation away from Cities. This has been an amazing record on McCities, with a vacation coupon isued to you hours after your unbanishment. Your amazing altitude has been thriving throughout our times, and has been well paid off with a compelled holiday. It was mentioned above that your returning plane ride would not be applicable, and for our sake, would like to keep it that way.
Back to the point, you have been permenantly removed from the server, and I don't see a point in this court case. It is amazingly apparant that you wanted revenge over my sue against you, and would happily point out some points for you.
1)Your rent over the apartment. There has been some crystal clear irony on griefing. Besides, the screenshots wern't edited, but rather gathered by an officer in the server, on whose opinions are unbiased and trustworthy. These screenshots can clearly prove the stealing and griefing on my apartment done by you, and if you claim these images to be fake, feel free to ask the owner of the server for more confirmation.
2)The images were not edited, and that would require a masterskill to do so, and as a Minecraft player for only 6 months, I lack the ability to do so.
3) Your mention of one trillion dollars of damage is very vague. I doubt the server has a combined economy worth one trillion dollars anyways. This is apparant that you are trying to pull me into a ridiculously unimaginable situation, in which you seeked revenge on the karma done on you, by the McCities community and staff.
4)There wasn't a single bucket of lava placed in the apartment.

Your emotionally influenced court case was already clear in the overview, that you wished to seek out revenge on me with false, exaggerating points. According to @Ryan. 's comment below you, and another screenshot of a personal message from JacksonRP, there had been several mentions of you accusing several on using photoshop, on which I would happily send you the screenshots if you decide to unblock me in discord. I would like to note out that not everyone uses photoshop for their lives. If you are planning to express personal opinions this is not the right place to do so. I do not understand how you fail to understand the basic logic on item ownership upon renting an apartment. There is no proof against me anyways, as I am still renting the apartment right now.
For conclusion, I wish you a peaceful final departure from McCities and enjoy your lifelong holiday. If my claims fail to convince you, please do not hesitate to send me a message on discord, and please try to hold back your photoshop accusations from your orifice; no wonder people hold up their noses when you speak.

Adios
Amen

Reactions: Spyders_Crypt
Status
Not open for further replies.