Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello all-

Let's stick with the great dramatic title :p I am here today to tell you that I will be running for the role of city manager in Runnerboro, currently owned by eatsmith. With all of he current island polotics going around right now, lets us delve in ourselves! I have a couple stances to talk about:

1: I, CP42, shall keep the island CLEAN. This means clean in many ways. I will help make sure plots are completely in the plot standards of runnerboro. If possible, I shall go around the entire island placing signs next to each grouping of houses and put a palette and build design that is heavily recommended, but not nessesary to use. I shall personally, as an arch, beef up and plot that need fixing. Half griefed plot owners will have a chance to pay me VERY little to get their plot rebuilt! This brings me into my next point....
2: I shall personally talk with my fellow architects and friends who are excellent builders, and ask them to help me rebuild the island. I have heard and seen many incredible things done by Leanne and Joey- I would like to continue that! Pre build houses would start becoming forsale in runnerboro in their appropriate areas to residents of the island, first, then the general public later! Within a wooded area, you might start to see small cottages and one person special and unique homes pop up, if I were to be elected! Also, as a candidate, I am wishing the best to every single person wishing to become the next City Manager or Mayor!

3. I will keep runnerboro as clean as possible. Now, I know you might be thinking, 'Wow! You already said clean! What do you mean now?' What I mean here is that I shall work to keep every single person on and off the island, happy. If you want to, you may have the choice to join a forums PRIVATE convo blast with specific information with what is going on at the present time. Throughout the past couple months there have been posts about and for and against leaders in runnerboro and or other things negative. I am working to drive away these bad thoughts and wrong ideas. This here is pointed at NOBODY, ok? I want to work under humanitarian motivations rather than politics. I shall leave the large posts or polls up to the Mayor, and he shall have full control what goes on with this. I know this may be going against some common thoughts, but I shall work to end sanctions and stop the thoughts of them to/against runnerboro. There shall be no more political laws passed unnecessarily, this exception being laws which benefit the people of runnerboro. I shall work to keep them happy! This leads me to my fourth, and final, point...

4: Flexibility- I am flexible for change! I believe strongly that all change can benefit society. I shall tie this into my potential leadership in runnerboro: with all my strength, I shall keep the citizens happy! There shall be parties at parks with drops, or fun community event to benefit everyone on the island! Runnerboro residents shall get in free!!!! If anyone ever wants anything, all you must do is mail your ign, plot in runnerboro you own, and tell us your idea! We, I and the Mayor (Hopefully!), shall work to benefit the residents.

I have been asked to endorse trump15024 as mayor, and I shall. As I have said before, I believe in forward moving. Trump and I have had different opinions of each other in the past, but have come to equal terms many times, and will proceed to keep the balance of peace. I, CP42, endorse Trump15024 as the mayor. May we run together, win together, or fall together. Here, now, I wish all candidates running alongside us, NOT against us, the best of luck in their campaigns, and please always remember the R's: runnerboro, respect, and responsibility!

Cp42, signing off. Good luck all, I hope you will vote for me!

T

Trump15024

Hello all-

Let's stick with the great dramatic title :p I am here today to tell you that I will be running for the role of city manager in Runnerboro, currently owned by eatsmith. With all of he current island polotics going around right now, lets us delve in ourselves! I have a couple stances to talk about:

1: I, CP42, shall keep the island CLEAN. This means clean in many ways. I will help make sure plots are completely in the plot standards of runnerboro. If possible, I shall go around the entire island placing signs next to each grouping of houses and put a palette and build design that is heavily recommended, but not nessesary to use. I shall personally, as an arch, beef up and plot that need fixing. Half griefed plot owners will have a chance to pay me VERY little to get their plot rebuilt! This brings me into my next point....
2: I shall personally talk with my fellow architects and friends who are excellent builders, and ask them to help me rebuild the island. I have heard and seen many incredible things done by Leanne and Joey- I would like to continue that! Pre build houses would start becoming forsale in runnerboro in their appropriate areas to residents of the island, first, then the general public later! Within a wooded area, you might start to see small cottages and one person special and unique homes pop up, if I were to be elected! Also, as a candidate, I am wishing the best to every single person wishing to become the next City Manager or Mayor!

3. I will keep runnerboro as clean as possible. Now, I know you might be thinking, 'Wow! You already said clean! What do you mean now?' What I mean here is that I shall work to keep every single person on and off the island, happy. If you want to, you may have the choice to join a forums PRIVATE convo blast with specific information with what is going on at the present time. Throughout the past couple months there have been posts about and for and against leaders in runnerboro and or other things negative. I am working to drive away these bad thoughts and wrong ideas. This here is pointed at NOBODY, ok? I want to work under humanitarian motivations rather than politics. I shall leave the large posts or polls up to the Mayor, and he shall have full control what goes on with this. I know this may be going against some common thoughts, but I shall work to end sanctions and stop the thoughts of them to/against runnerboro. There shall be no more political laws passed unnecessarily, this exception being laws which benefit the people of runnerboro. I shall work to keep them happy! This leads me to my fourth, and final, point...

4: Flexibility- I am flexible for change! I believe strongly that all change can benefit society. I shall tie this into my potential leadership in runnerboro: with all my strength, I shall keep the citizens happy! There shall be parties at parks with drops, or fun community event to benefit everyone on the island! Runnerboro residents shall get in free!!!! If anyone ever wants anything, all you must do is mail your ign, plot in runnerboro you own, and tell us your idea! We, I and the Mayor (Hopefully!), shall work to benefit the residents.

I have been asked to endorse trump15024 as mayor, and I shall. As I have said before, I believe in forward moving. Trump and I have had different opinions of each other in the past, but have come to equal terms many times, and will proceed to keep the balance of peace. I, CP42, endorse Trump15024 as the mayor. May we run together, win together, or fall together. Here, now, I wish all candidates running alongside us, NOT against us, the best of luck in their campaigns, and please always remember the R's: runnerboro, respect, and responsibility!

Cp42, signing off. Good luck all, I hope you will vote for me!
I would like to officially endorse @CP42 as city manager.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Also, this post took 30 mins to write so pls no public hate, and constructive criticism can go to me through a convo!!!

Death

Mar 18, 2017