Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmattplayz

Jan 18, 2022
Username: lilmattplayz
Creative plot: 42;43
City plot you want the build moved to:mmh54

(NOTE)
I have 4 houses on my creative plot do the tall house its modern and it has a sign in the front it says "mmh54 lilmattplayz" do that one Please and Thank you!

Aries

Verified
Dec 19, 2021
Hey lilmattplayz,

I will have to deny your transfer request, as your current build does not meet the Building Guidelines. The build has to fit in with the other builds with the vicinity.

I'd recommend the following:
- Your house currently looks very cube-ish. Try experimenting with things such as balconies, indented windows, etc.
- You may want to use more concretes in your build as well, due to the nearby houses being mostly built from that material.
- The nearby houses are approximately two stories tall. Your house should be about the same height as that. If you require more space for rooms or other things, remember you can always make basements.

I'd also recommend asking an Architect to help you build the house, or at least asking them for advice on what can be improved so that you have a better chance of getting your transfer requests approved. One of our Architects, Maerl, has offered to help you out if you wish to contact him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.