Credit cards?

xXAtomic_SushiXx

Sep 20, 2017
earth
I think that it would be cool to have credit cards where if you run out of money in your inv. you can set a default of how much money you want to refill the credit card with. For ex. each time you run out of money in your credit card you wouldn't have to go back to the bank and get more money, and on the credit card you can set a default of $500 each time you run out of money and when you lspend all the money on your credit card it would automatically tell you and refill your credit card with $500. You would also have to pay for a credit card, and renew it every month for 5-10k. But with the credit card you wouldn't have to lose any money each time someone kills you, or the max you would lose on your credit card would be $100-200. You would also have a warning when you're $50 away from 0 on your credit card. I just think that this would be a cool thing to have on the server. Please comment what you think on this. Thanks! :D

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
also i think you should have like credit card machines on every chest in a chest shop so you can pay with a credit card, it would only need to be a small slot

Reactions: xXAtomic_SushiXx

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I suggested the ATM machines before and some guy suggested credit cards before, it didn't get through but I like your idea, its more improved and more detailed.