Denied CreeperGamer's Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGamer

1. What's your rank on the server? My current rank on the server is Citizen.
  2. What's your /ar check time? My /ar check time on the server is 3 days, 21 hours, and 30 minutes.
  3. How often can you play on the server? I can play on the server everyday whenever I get the chance. I don't play when I have breaks, out somewhere, doing something, etc. I mostly get the chance on Fridays and Saturdays, and sometimes Sundays.
  4. Why do you want to become a teacher? I want to become a teacher because I want to make up for the time I first did this application and it hurt a friends heart when I told them it was a joke so I want to make up for it and so I can teach students in the subject I'm given so they can have a good education!
  5. What do you want to teach? Slime Fun Technology, Technology, or Science.
  6. What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? I would give them 3 strikes if they don't behave after the 3rd strike I would send them to the principal.
  7. Do you agree to be a good role model? I, RealCutePuppy, agree to be a good role model for my students. I'll follow all the laws and make sure the students follow the law and not become a known criminal and if I do then I'd be setting a bad example for the students
  8. Do you have any questions or comments? Yes, I'm a doctor on the server if I could be the school's nurse if none of those topics are available that'd be great! Thank you!

Last edited:

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Denied, when I see you in game you are very argumentative and immature. You were also banned for a bad reason. Teachers need to be good role models and respectful people. Feel free to reapply when you are more mature and your ban has expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.