nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
A pretty simple auction, I'm offering one custom item name & one region renaming

Custom Item Name

You can choose any item you own for me to change the name of it to whatever you desire with color.

Starting bid - 300k
Current bid - 600k @koekie_w

Region Renaming

You can choose a property you own to get it renamed to whatever you want, properties that are part of a series of houses cannot be renamed (Ex: h120, a110, etc)

Starting bid - 300k
Current bid - 900k @Neilio_Xtreme

The auction will end 6/27/18 2 PM EST, enjoy.​

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

A pretty simple auction, I'm offering one custom item name & one region renaming

Custom Item Name

You can choose any item you own for me to change the name of it to whatever you desire with color.

Starting bid - 300k

Region Renaming

You can choose a property you own to get it renamed to whatever you want, properties that are part of a series of houses cannot be renamed (Ex: h120, a110, etc)

Starting bid - 300k

Really awesome and cool!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

Custom Item Name

Starting bid - 300k

Region Renaming

Starting bid - 300k

Ooh sound like fun! Gl everyone!

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
when does it end?

**Note I don't know wich TimeZone is EST**
It's Eastern Standard Time. Google says: The Eastern Time Zone is a time zone encompassing 17 U.S. states in the eastern part of the contiguous United States, parts of eastern Canada, the state of Quintana Roo in Mexico, Panama in Central America, and the Caribbean Islands

Reactions: Powerfull