Cut.Co is hiring!!

dkjcfarms

Dec 30, 2017
Wishing I was in the mountains
Cut.co jobs are basically just trying to get as many jobs done as possible. your salary is what you get from jobs with only me taking a 15% cut. however Cut.Co is not a company that will spend millions on HQs and more buildings instead we work purely through /msg and discord. if you would like to become a worker msg me ingame or through discord. my discord is farmer#9925

Reactions: Gabbygytes

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Lmao i like how ur not spending loads of money on this, :D very nice lol, i shouldve done this instead of saving up 5 mil

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Cut.co jobs are basically just trying to get as many jobs done as possible. your salary is what you get from jobs with only me taking a 15% cut. however Cut.Co is not a company that will spend millions on HQs and more buildings instead we work purely through /msg and discord. if you would like to become a worker msg me ingame or through discord. my discord is farmer#9925
Why not give a base salary and commission?

dkjcfarms

Dec 30, 2017
Wishing I was in the mountains
the point to Cut.Co is if you work you get paid and if you dont work you dont get paid. i can lower it to maybe 10% or something but i use that tax to actually help the company expand and not just use it for my self. also why the tax is there is that i supply them with jobs so they dont have to look for them.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
the point to Cut.Co is if you work you get paid and if you dont work you dont get paid. i can lower it to maybe 10% or something but i use that tax to actually help the company expand and not just use it for my self. also why the tax is there is that i supply them with jobs so they dont have to look for them.
Can you explain what you are actually hiring for? Because based on your post you're saying that you will have people do the basic jobs like mine and fish and then just charge them... which doesn't benefit anyone but you. I suggest in the future you try to be more professional and explicit.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Can't people just work and keep the money for themselves, what incentives do they have to work for you. From what I can see, you are hiring players to do basic jobs I presume (mining/fishing). There is no incentive for them to pay you 10% or something like that, as they can just do that work themselves.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
small jobs are not mining or fishing ,small jobs are thing that are small thing you do for money like helping someone build or something
small jobs are not mining or fishing ,small jobs are thing that are small thing you do for money like helping someone build or something
And still why would I give you 10% when I could do it myself?