Buying Cute House

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
hello there I am in the market for a house at the moment I am looking for a decent sized house with a backyard not extremely big but cosy, also want it to be located in a nice neighborhood please /msg me in game at Graphic_elf, create a convo with me or comment down below

Have a happy day
Cookie gurl out:love:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
hello there I am in the market for a house at the moment I am looking for a decent sized house with a backyard not extremely big but cosy, also want it to be located in a nice neighborhood please /msg me in game at Graphic_elf, create a convo with me or comment down below

Have a happy day
Well the house is quite small but cute. And it is in a village with and identical house but different colored

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
It's extremely tiny and over priced, here is what I suggest you do instead. Look for a plot for around 200-250k (I can help you out), and then hire an arch like SpookyEve or QueenMelone who are able to make nice/cute houses. Gl :p
That was my original plan, but I can't find any plots and idk how much an arch would cost.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

Have a happy day
I actually have a cute house that I made myself, but no backyard. The basement is in the process though, and the upstairs is finished with shulkers as shoulders. I believe you would like it though. But I bought it for 150k... ;-;
I can sell it to you for 165k or somethin'

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I actually have a cute house that I made myself, but no backyard. The basement is in the process though, and the upstairs is finished with shulkers as shoulders. I believe you would like it though. But I bought it for 150k... ;-;
I can sell it to you for 165k or somethin'
Don't worry child. I haz a gud plot I can get a transfer for you on, Cookie
Just beside mall btw... pretty spacious. You can check out h800 for the plot dimensions if you'd like.

Reactions: Powerfull