Daily Pay Checks For Teachers

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Hi, I have recently been notified by iizie_ that you can not have another job (except for doctor, Sr. doctor, etc.) as a teacher. This really troubles me since we don't have school that often, which means we do not get paid that often. I was wondering if teachers could get a small pay check every day, even when there is not school. It does not have to be big, just maybe around $1000 a day, or so. This will really help us out, because again, school doesn't start that often, and without other jobs to help you make money, it will be hard to make any money for yourself. With small pay checks everyday, we can make a little money everyday as a teacher.
:D -ApolloSaturn

Reactions: Laurel

Dqrk

Mar 7, 2017
I agree, when I had other jobs i got $2000 a day but since i became just a teacher i get nothing and its not too great

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This is a good idea! Since miner and farmer get payed alot teacher's should have their own payment!

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
I was thinking the exact same thing! I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to receive as much money any more ever since the one job rule. Hold on, can teachers be farmers or doctors as well?

Dqrk

Mar 7, 2017
And you should be able to level up as a teacher when you teach a class

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I like your suggestion, I always thought teachers got paid.

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
This would be really nice, because before only having 1 job, I was a farmer and teacher; when there was no school and I wanted to get money, I'd farm

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Yes, I agree. As teachers we love to teach, but sometimes the school isn't open. And this isn't anyones fault, it just happens to be this way. However if this happened it would help us greatly!