Decorating Competition!

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
Do you think you are good at interior decorating? Do you want to prove yourself to the entire Mccities Community? I present to you...

THE MCCITIES DECORATING COMPETITION!!!

Sponsored by Monkey Estates in Partnership with Hasbro, this competition will decide who is the best at interior. 9 Designers will be selected out of this post. These designers will have 30 minutes to decorate 1 basement floor of a house decided upon by the judging panel. They will bring their own materials and decorate the floor however they like.

1st Prize will be the plot a45 as well as a feature in the next edition of Mccities News.
2nd Prize will be 30k
3rd Prize will be 10k

Enter below using the following format:

Username:
What Experience do you have in interior decorating:

First 9 to enter will be selected.

The competition will be held within the next week.

Monkey Out

TryingMyBest

Verified
TryingMyBest
TryingMyBest
Citizen
Jun 4, 2019
I like this idea, maybe as like a second installment or like second interior design contest, it could be like teams or something. I'm just putting that out there cause i personally work with my friend on interior design, but it could still be fun for others, just a thought :D

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Colby2468

colby2468
colby2468
Jul 1, 2019
Hello my name is Colby2468. I have played on the server McCities for a while now. I have decorated many houses in Minecraft. I started playing Minecraft when I was super young, and to have this experience would be amazing. I run a business with my friend ella_bella_piggy on the server McCities. We buy houses or plots and flip them to make some extra money on Minecraft. Because of this, I have put my interior designing to the test. Not only do I decorate on Minecraft but I also love decorating in real life. It has always been a passion of mine and I would love to participate in the competition. I have a good understanding of interior decorating for this competition. It would be awesome if I got pulled into the competition.
Sincerely, Colby2468

Last edited:

ella_bella_piggy

Verified
ella_bella_piggy
ella_bella_piggy
Citizen
Jul 8, 2019
Hi, my username is ella_bella_piggy. I love interior designing not only in Minecraft but also in real life. My friend and I house flip on the server to make some extra cash so we end up interior designing many nice houses which give, not only me but also my friend, colby2468, lots of good experience. I've also in general been playing Minecraft since I was super young and so I've been interior designing builds for as long as I can remember on Minecraft. I like to say I have a pretty good eye for spacing and color combinations which always give me an advantage when decorating homes. For these reasons, I think it'd be super fun to participate in this competition.

- ella_bella_piggy

Emmy__

Jul 14, 2017
Hello! My username is Emmy__. Ever since I started to understand building in minecraft, interior design has always been my favorite aspect. I have an overall minecraft playing time of about 7 years, but I believe I started to get good and familiar with interior design within the past two. I've built multiple houses on MCCities that all include decent interior decorating. I can't wait to participate :)

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Username: Vegenes
I would say I have pretty good experience with decorating. I have played this game for around 7-8 years and throughout that time consistently built and decorated houses. I do very well with games such as Build Battle and I have refurbished many homes on McCities to resell.

Mabel

Former Staff
mvbel
mvbel
Jul 3, 2019
Username: Nxwspaper
I have a lot of experience in decorating, I actually make most of my money off of it. I have currently re-decorated 5 houses. I am currently working on my own.