Disappearing animals

Diimiiss

Mar 3, 2018
Hello,

I bought the cow, sheep or chicken egg at the pet shop and I used it in my house. After a day or so when I logged on to the server I noticed that the animal I had was gone. I have been spending a lot of money on the eggs because I thought they just ran away but then I realized that they were no where in my house or outside the house. I then asked a member on mccities and he said that I needed to name my animals so that they wouldn't disappear. So I went and bought more eggs and name tags but that did not either seem to work. I really hope you can fix this because I don't want to be spending more money on eggs :(

Thank you!

Hugs from Diimiiss

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
That happens sometimes. I own a small farm and animals disappear a lot. I can usually just teleport away and then come back and my animals will reappear. I'm sure they will show up again :)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
SkyTaker that would mean there's a lot of slimefun machines or plants in the area causing things to visually vanish like that.

Diimiiss make sure your animals are named and are on grass+ fenced in. They follow mob rules, so I would also recommend good lighting in their area.