Status
Not open for further replies.

MestGryder

Verified
HierophantGreen
HierophantGreen
Citizen
Dec 8, 2018
This is a guide on how to craft EVERY working recipe. This is not like the regular "All drug recipes" books on the server as many of them leave 1 or 2 drugs out.

Note: This does not contain DocWeed as the crafting recipe is disabled.

Furnace Drugs

FireWeed
Requires:
1x Netherwart

Screenshot_1291.png
Screenshot_1292.png

PuffWeed
Requires:
1x Oak Leaves

Screenshot_1293.png
Screenshot_1294.png

Lumnas Root
Requires:
1x Vines

Screenshot_1295.png
Screenshot_1296.png

Badroot
Requires:
1x Red mushroom

Screenshot_1301.png
Screenshot_1302.png

Crafting Table Drugs

Cocaine
Requires:
5x Sugar
4x Sugar Cane

Screenshot_1297.png

Steroids
Requires:
2x Netherwart
1x Sugar
1x Blaze Powder

Screenshot_1298.png

More recipes below in replies.

MestGryder

Verified
HierophantGreen
HierophantGreen
Citizen
Dec 8, 2018
@MestGryder Why are you doing this?! The whole point of the drug market is that only a few people know and that there are books! Now we have a chance it will collapse!
I've made this because I've been seeing people selling unfinished drug books claiming they contain all the recipes for 50 - 100k. This way, no one will be scammed with drug books and the entire community will be able to make drugs.

This hasn't collapsed the drug market, if anything, it has only increased it. Old players hog all the recipes which was the only thing collapsing it.

MagicalPanguin

Jun 1, 2018
But on the contrary Mest you have now made these recipes available to everyone meaning the only drug market left is the people that dont have a forums account meaning the newer players making that a very niche market as well as a scam if drug makers sell to them because the drug recipes are readily available here. So yes you did ruin the drug market as it was already very niche.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I agree with all these people- its a really well made guide but dumb to collapse a private sector, which is what mccities needs

Reactions: laggynab and Bob_49

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
@MestGryder Why are you doing this?! The whole point of the drug market is that only a few people know and that there are books! Now we have a chance it will collapse!
Tbh it really doesn’t matter, From my experience I never read the guides on the forums and even then, when someone asks in chat how to make a drug everyone tells u to buy the book off the library or someone will tell them.

Reactions: laggynab

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
Tbh it really doesn’t matter, From my experience I never read the guides on the forums and even then, when someone asks in chat how to make a drug everyone tells u to buy the book off the library or someone will tell them.
This happend before when someone sold copies of drugs books.
And you know how much cocain sold for? only like 200 for a stack because everyone was making it themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.