EGF Fan Fiction

TheRealMarkGamer

Feb 18, 2019
Disclaimer: Welcome everyone to another Fan Fiction! There'll be fan fictions that take place in two different universes there's the McCities Fan Fiction and there's the EGF Fan Fiction to give you guys more variety I did Google EGF but this is my version of EGF. If you guys like the idea of my fan fictions that take place in two different universes please let me know. Once again these chapters are going to be short because I don’t know how you guys are going to react to it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Welcome to EGF​
I wasn't always RealCreeperGamer, no, before I was a hero I was just an average gamer. I remember when I got recruited for the EGF that was the day that changed my life forever. It was a day like today, I was visiting a friend after a few hours I needed to call a cab so I went to the Everyday Gaming Facility which conveniently has a phone but it was ringing. I answered it “Hello?” and there was a response “Greetings Mark I'm the Director of the Elite Gamer Force. We’ve been watching you for quite some time and we decided for you to become a member of the EGF. Here’s your EGF communications device we’ll contact you later on. Please be ready for your training we expect great things from you Mark great things.” and after the phone hung up there was a phone in my pocket I was unsure how it got there or if I should believe this Director fellow, but, hey they managed to get this phone into my pocket it must be legit. This was the start of a crazy adventure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2: Introducing RealCreeperGamer​
It was Saturday 7:30 am and the phone was ringing I answered it “Hello?” it was the same person from yesterday “Good morning Mark this is the Director! As I mentioned before you’ll be training today. But first please come to EGF HQ there’s something urgent that I can not explain over the phone!” I quickly went to EGF HQ and there was a suit laying on a table and out of nowhere a scientist popped out in front of me “Hello there Agent!” I almost fell “Oh sorry if I startled you. I’m Perryton the Gadget Guy the inventor of EGF we’re glad you came on such short notice.” and more agents showed up who looked surprised to see me “They showed up just in time this is Mary the Disguise Gal, Agent Rookie, Larryton the Jet Pack Guy, and Sam the Pixelmals Handler.” the agents all got into an argument so I slowly tried to walk away but I couldn’t the door was locked a screen came down with a shadow figure appeared on it “Greetings Mark I’m the Director! If your wondering why you can only see my shadow my identity must remain a secret. Anyway, I brought you here early for a meeting and Perryton will explain what we found.” so Perryton briefly explained the situation “So to put it short this is the legendary CreeperGamer suit! Legend has it ‘Those who try to wear this will be punished by the suit. The suit picks who should wear not the one that wants to wear it’ I had everyone here try to put it on but they failed everyone except you Mark.” I asked “You woke me up just to put on a suit!? Fine I’ll wear it.” I put on the suit and nothing bad happened the Director was shocked “Your codename is now RealCreeperGamer! I’ll contact you when it’s time to begin your training, oh, and bring that suit with you. This meeting is now dismissed.”
Chapter 3: Time to Train​
I got a call from the Director, today’s the day I begin my training at the dojo. I went to the dojo and Master Pixel trained me. I was at the dojo for minutes, hours, days, weeks and months and Master Pixel and the Director told me I was ready. I don’t understand why this suit chose me all I knew was I needed to go home and get some rest. It’s been months since I had some actual sleep, food or water I need a break all that training really wore me out.
Chapter 4: EGF has fallen​
It was another day I looked at my phone and there was a message from the Director ‘RealCreeperGamer y-you must hurry to EGF HQ now! There was a breach and none of the other agents are nowhere to be found. P-p-please hurry Mark before it’s too late…’ and after reading it I rushed to the HQ and I was greeted by a villain “Well hello there RealCreeperGamer! I, Brad Von Ender, taking over EGF once and for all! I captured your little team and now I’ll defeat you and the EGF will be mine once and for all!!!!! Hahahaha!” I had to do something and his minions were swarming in fast I fought them one by one and the suit summoned in a TCG TNT and cleared the entire room of Endies. I looked up at Brad and he just laughed “Did you really think it’d be that easy Agent!? I have more tricks up my sleeve! So long Agent! Hahahaha!” I released the others and made sure they were okay they went to get the HQ up and running and back to normal. It seems as though Brad has escaped for now…
Chapter 5: Brad is defeated, for now…​
I was still at the HQ and we were tracking down Brad Von Ender. We found his location and went after him, he laughed “Hahahahahaha! This is gonna be too easy!” the other agents were guarding the city and Perryton was shutting down his system, I was fighting Brad and he did put up a good fight I was aching but couldn’t stop now I defeated Brad “You may have defeated me Agent! But you haven’t seen the last of me!” he was right we won’t see the last of me and I went into a coma and I was taken back to my house. Brad has escaped, I went into the coma, New Arcade City was safe and my friends were worried.