Enforcing Locked Chests

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
When I first started playing McCities, I was unclear about having to lock my chests, because the tutorial I was given did not thoroughly explain that you had to use them for all chests in the city world. When the tutorial started talking about locking chests, all it said was that it was very simple, and how to lock chests. Although, it did not explain that you had to use them for all chests in the city world. I thought at that time that you only had to lock your chests in the wild, and that all chests in your property in the city world were automatically locked from outside. Then a couple days ago, I took a look at all the apartment rooms in my new apartment building, to see if people were satisfied with their rooms. Nine out of the eleven rooms taken so far did not have any locked chests or doors, and could have been robbed easily. I think you should be a little more thorough with the tutorial, and explain that you must lock all chests and doors in the city world, to prevent being robbed. Thank you for reading my suggestion! :D