Farm

selenophile

_selenophile_
_selenophile_
May 10, 2018
The food that the public farm grows is quite limited. There's only potatoes, melons and pumpkin. And I would like to suggest the server to add a lot more variety of food in the farm to grow, like carrots and wheat. And also add some animals in the barn like chickens and cows, because it looks to empty at the moment :(

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well the animals could case little lagg or maybe escape and that's not good

Also you are able to make your own farms in your house basements and in some apartments. (No trees tho!)

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
The food that the public farm grows is quite limited. There's only potatoes, melons and pumpkin. And I would like to suggest the server to add a lot more variety of food in the farm to grow, like carrots and wheat. And also add some animals in the barn like chickens and cows, because it looks to empty at the moment :(
I agree! This is a wonderful idea!! ^-^ perhaps wheat and sugar cane too!

Reactions: selenophile

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Well the main mission of this server is the challenge in the role play. It's just like real Life, you can't farm stuff for free at a public Place. In real Life you would have to leave Everything you've farmed as a farmer, and you can't just take as much as you want for free. I hope y'all understand:)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well the main mission of this server is the challenge in the role play. It's just like real Life, you can't farm stuff for free at a public Place. In real Life you would have to leave Everything you've farmed as a farmer, and you can't just take as much as you want for free. I hope y'all understand:)
I agree! :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I wouldnt think its fair if wheat farm kinda got a place in the farm, cause of the auto replant feature, you can easily farm a lot wheat without replanting them which is the thing which people usually dont like doing *replanting* but for the sake of anti grief, they had to add it. Carrots would probably be ok, but sugar canes, wheat,netherwarts shouldnt really be added as one its not really their area to be planted. Sugar cane and netherwart is a definite no since its not their location to be there. Secondly when a farm is made it usually focuses on one type of crop, similarly pumpkin and melon just has a small patch but the main feature of the farm is really potatoes. You can make your own farms but it would best to keep it realistic.