Farming: re-planting the crops

do you replant potatoes more or carrots

• Total voters

foxface173

Nov 5, 2016
hello i just wanted to remind people to re plant the crops, earlier today i had to replant MANY CROPS
it takes lots of time out of what i could be doing instead, like working on my booth in the mall, or looking at suspicious people from across the street. but any way the importance of replacing crops is something i try to tell people but not many listen. but if you see a bald patch in the field please PLEASE PLEAAASSSEE
replant it gives you experience and gives you something to do. and also, when i was replanting crops i noticed that not many carrots are being planted so, don't give your green thumb just to potatoes.:alien:

anyway this is something that people forget and don't care about but remember don't mess with a farmer.
more farm news coming soon;)

H

Heather

Thank you for your concern and dedication to keeping the farm nice for everyone foxface173! However, I think this post would be better suited to the general section of the forums not in the court cases. I will look into mending the holes in the ground, thank you! :D

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I would love to help u. But now i am a teacher and it is a very special job.I cannot change it. It is too much work to change my job so ill spend my time on teaching kids the importance of rules on the goldenoaks farm. I will do my best to restore peace to goldenoaks.Hopefully my efforts will come into realisation and our golden oaks commmunity will benifit greatly.

foxface173

Nov 5, 2016
heather I'm sorry for posting it in that section I'm new to posting so ill try to make sure i avoid that mistake again and thank you P.S. are we allowed to plant wheat in some areas of the farm?