fix

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
I'm sure I asked this more than once.
Please take some time to look at this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1smhoqBe1oXPCblg2B85iAlRiV1AsX_ic/view?usp=sharing
Some of you know I've got more of these screenshots and videos, but I understand flooding McCities Forums with 58 more of these posts wouldn't be a good thing.

Cops had been false jailing and not paying attention for the past months, and I don't see any changes in their behaviour, apart from false jailing problems getting worse.

New cops often had the excuse on falsejailing, that "they are new and needed time to adopt to the police rules"
Come on, you've been a cop for almost 2-3 months I believe, and you're still making the same mistakes as before. I'm sure ya'all know who I'm talking about.

Another situation: A now-inactive cop has been commiting false jails like 5-10 times on the days he's active, and I don't see any "Demotion Points" or warnings given to him; nothing changed in him, he still false jails.

Next up: A cop was chatting with someone else when I started to attack him. As usual, I got jailed with his amazing grapple skills, and he continued to chat with his buddies after saying the bail, completely missing that I paid the bail and too bothered to check it as shown here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D2-CqO2kNZE7r1pS00rr5n_CxEcoGpSw/view
When I finally asked for the realease, he persisted that I haven't paid a single dollar to him, and that "He will not release someone whose bail has not been paid". Seriously, just because you're chatting with someone else, doesn't mean you can argue on things you didn't even confirm.

Prob a lil mistake but whatever: I itemed a gauss (aka illegal gun) to a cop, and guess what, he jailed me without even asking for the license. Since he is quite new, he is unsure of a gauss's illegal gun bail and asked us how much a gauss is worth. We replied him with a vague answer of "about 500k-1mil", and his next message is "_Shiba_ jailed for illegal guns, bail 100k".
Unfortunately I cannot capture this epic gamer moment :(

My last situation: There was a cop (not anymore) even glitched through in order to escape my trap, and killed me... and guess what, the problem was resolved one entire month later, with no action taken and only a warning given. Come on! A cop glitching through and killing the cirminal? What is that?

Just an extra: Cops are supposed to jail criminals, not run from there.
All you need to see is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TXsoYpzNuCxNSRmDt6OeCPtQga8lt6Vi/view
What on earth is that....
If I'm not wrong, that is a bird flying away from a pumpkin with no slimefun advantages, grappling away when I started to use a gun on him. This has happened more than once: COps running for their lives for cover instead of attempting to jail to criminal. In most of these situations, the cop would then /warp to a nearby location and sneak up behind the opponent, or simply camp there for th rest of the day until the criminal finally leaves/comes over. We're basically playing the World's Hardest Game, except the killer blocks only come out when you're near.

About half of the server heard the news: There were tons of false jails made this morning/evening, littarally everyone messaging trump about cops false jailing, missing 99% of the "ff" messages, and so on. Why arn't the cops being monitored over on? Why arn't there stricter rules made over cops? Where are the knowledge cops studied? Apart from a few others, the cop team littarally commits false jails every, single, day, with some even denying it. I've heard rumors that the old cop team was better, and didn't gain as much hate as they do now. Personally, I think I might have been biased based on the fact that old cops are better than 2019 officers, but after hearing their stories, I'm starting to think that these rumors are true. One officer even had the balls to ask "Shiba, why are you being so harsh to the cops?". Now let me ask you back, "What factors lead me to being so harsh on the cop team?" Some cops are even making up their own rules, in which 50% of them would become a common practice amongst the police team, in which all cops blindly followed even without confirmation from the minister!

I didn't say you trashed the cop team trump, you're a very hardworking ministe, dedicating all your time on maintaining rules, and even though you faced many difficulties every day on false jailing reports, you pushed through and managed to salvage as much time to give us sincere apologies and confirmation, on behalf of the entire cop team. You've recently posted a new police guide, limiting cops to have their grapple uses suspended only until the opponent is using a grapple as well, and I appreciate that. Back to the report, I would kindly request on a stricter guide the police could possibly follow

1) Every cop must do a police test before being a cop themselves, but as far as I know, all cops referenced from a guide, in which some didn't even bother to furthur analyse or memorise the list. I felt so bad for Mehlife, spending hours and days on a detailed police guide, on which the cops would glimpse at for 5 minutes during the test. I would like to request in a change in this. Instead of the same cop test given for the past 2-3 years, why not interview them directly, with questions varying every interview? Interview them in-game or on discord personally, asking random questions relating ti dofferent situations/ Make the answer time 5-8 seconds, so cops would actually have to memorise the guide in order to complete the test. This is to ensure new cops would not false jail anymore.

2) Be more strict on cops. Install progrms that might be able to access information hours or even days ago, give cops breaks or time outs if they continue to break police rules.

Plese enforce the cop team even more. This morning/evening has been a total disaster, and that's just the cover of the book. A lot more has happened if you read the entire thing. I hope that this could be fixed with more monitoring on cops, and stricter rules to backbone the police guide.
Fix the cop team pls
pls
pls
pls