Denied freja arch application

Status
Not open for further replies.

freja

Mar 18, 2017
  • Your current in game name?
teleportingfreja.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Do you have Skype?
Yes.
My name is: Freja Christensen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Which of your creative plots would you like to submit?
I would like to submit my 2 plots. plot 1, and plot 2. My first plot has a modern small house with no garden and my second plot has a small modern unique mansion which I built with ClaryFray14.
ClaryFray14 built the upstairs and I built the downstairs. I didn't add the interior for the modern mansion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Do you prefer interior or exterior design?
I prefer exterior design however i can do interior design aswell.
  • How much time do you tend to build each week?
I can build about 1 hour a day and on the weekends I can play 1 - 4 hours.
PS. I will notify if I can't be albe to build. ;)
  • Tell us about your favorite building memory?
My favourite building time was when I was asked to help build a med village on mcpe. It was really fun and I still have the village. It was on a realms.

Thanks for reading :sneaky:

H

Heather

Your modern style is very definitive of a posh and modern mansion but could you please show us some more of your work if you reapply? Also, I noticed that you mentioned building with a friend but can you please submit a build that you did by yourself so that we can see your personal style in all of its beauty? Good luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.