Funny jokes on this thread :D

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Ok, if you have any funny jokes that are appropriate, clean, nothing that could offend people and no racist jokes are to be put on this thread Please keep the jokes PG and appropriate, If there are any that's not appropriate, and not PG I will have staff delete the post. Also please use the format Joke: then have 1 empty line in between the joke and the answer. so here's an example of the format. and also no childish jokes and also please put the type of joke you are posting. ALSO IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE YOUR OWN JOKE IT CAN BE ANOTHER PERSON'S JOKE!

Joke:

Answer:

Type of joke: (example of a type of joke: car joke)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke: Why does a chicken coop have 2 doors?

Answer: Because if it had 4 doors it would be a chicken sedan..

Type of joke: Car Joke

Feel free to send me your joke in a msg on forums if you aren't sure if it's appropriate to post on here, and I will reply back to you as soon as i can!
GOOD LUCK there might be a prize for some people with good jokes that make me laugh hard i will reply with THat made me laugh hard if the joke made me laugh hard.
Prizes aren't limited to money but can be items, i will chosoe the prize. Also @MirroredAbyss You are allowed to make desicions on jokes that need to be removed too and give prizes away

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
that kinda works, but im looking for more funny jokes I'd suggest googling funny jokes and you can use any of those or use those as an example to come up with your own .
did you just roast his joke?
Rude >.<

also a butcher I know stepped back into one of his cutting machines and got a little behind in his work.

type: Dad joke