Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Oke Im so done you guys ruinen the whole game @Gabbygytes please dont reward the spamming and ruining of the game.

You guys really...
This god dem communitym its about the game not the fricking money. And if it is play by some simple rules
I agree that the spam is kinda annoying, but i barely even did anything. I won fair, at least. I have no association with @Hitech_Equipment. If I could, I would most likely delete my unecessary replies on page 120, except for the one that won.

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw
GAME UPDATE

Alright, so, I will be adding rules and policies to this game. It will be active by today starting from 100th pg. to present.

1.) Post Limit -- A person may only post three replies per page, by that means, spamming is no longer allowed in this game.
2.) Character Limit -- For every reply, there must have at least 1 to 3 sentences on it.
3.) Winner & Violation -- Starting from now, before the decision of the winner, there will be an inspection to make sure that the person have followed the rules.
I'm going to inspect the following: Rule One and Two. Once the inspection is complete, and the person has no clear violations, then, he/she is the person is the winner.
4.) The agreement -- By participating in this game, you must accept and follow the rules. If you fail to agree, you'll won't get counted from this game.

REWARDS

140th Page -- $100,000
200th Page -- $200,000
240th Page -- $400,000
300th Page -- $500,000

This game will end once we reached the 300th page. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.