Not open for further replies.

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
GAME UPDATE

Alright, so, I will be adding rules and policies to this game. It will be active by today starting from 100th pg. to present.

1.) Post Limit -- A person may only post three replies per page, by that means, spamming is no longer allowed in this game.
2.) Character Limit -- For every reply, there must have at least 1 to 3 sentences on it.
3.) Winner & Violation -- Starting from now, before the decision of the winner, there will be an inspection to make sure that the person have followed the rules.
I'm going to inspect the following: Rule One and Two. Once the inspection is complete, and the person has no clear violations, then, he/she is the person is the winner.
4.) The agreement -- By participating in this game, you must accept and follow the rules. If you fail to agree, you'll won't get counted from this game.

REWARDS

140th Page -- $100,000
200th Page -- $200,000
240th Page -- $400,000
300th Page -- $500,000

This game will end once we reached the 300th page. Thank you!
I’m sorry, but if you’re going to revoke my prize then I demand that your revoke @ramdon too. Otherwise this is extremely unfair to me. You simply can’t reprimand someone for a rule that wasn’t implemented prior to what happened. In fact, based on the new prizes, do you even have the 900k to pay me? Please make the rules active from after page 122, as not to be unfair to people who did these actions prior to implementation.

I think we all agree that spam is bad. These measures however should not affect those who violated these before you said anything. It’s like making up a rule just to get somebody in trouble. Make this fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: Optic

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I’m sorry, but if you’re going to revoke my prize then I demand that your revoke @ramdon too. Otherwise this is extremely unfair to me. You simply can’t reprimand someone for a rule that wasn’t implemented prior to what happened. In fact, based on the new prizes, do you even have the 900k to pay me? Please make the rules active from after page 122, as not to be unfair to people who did these actions prior to implementation.

I think we all agree that spam is bad. These measures however should not affect those who violated these before you said anything. It’s like making up a rule just to get somebody in trouble. Make this fair.
900k is more then 600k mate. Prices reset chances have too

Reactions: Optic
Status
Not open for further replies.