LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Good morning/afternoon/evening,

Its your friendly neighborhood lavaflake with a new job application for whoevers interested in islands and $€£¥.

As you know im inactive because i lost interest in the server. But i still plan on finishing my island. So heres the plan, the budget i have for finishing my island which is 60% done already is 8million. Your pay will depend on how much you use from that 8million to finish my island. For example, if you spend 4million to finish the island you get to keep the other 4. Warning, this job might take 1-3 months. Its not very time consuming its more of a find builders and put them to work and wait kind of job.

To apply comment the following:

Ign:

Your ar time:

Discord:

Why i should pick you:

How much experience do you have with islands:

Good luck.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
8m? I'll spend almost all.of it anyway, but I'll do it.

ign: MadGalaxie
ar time: about 40 days rn?
discord: JazzGotBlues#2820
why pick me?
I am a dedicated, active and terraforming player. You can trust me to give all for the island and have it done asap. I have many ideas and Not afraid to share them with you. Also I am very active on discord so you can always hit me up for updates, ideas or questions on the progress.

my experience with islands:
I have succesfully managed Undeadland, have helped on runnerboro and currently helping PurpleTurkey start again on Captain and hopefully get it finished soon.

so yeah i have my fair share of experience I would say :/ I just really want to see the islands on this server get finished and have our players be able to enjoy those islands and think, I want to do that one day.

greets,
good luck to.all the others.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Ign: lostinthewqrld (seb)

Your ar time: 79 days

Discord: Sebby#1554

Why i should pick you: you should pick me because it has always been a dream for me to own/work for an island. I’m very active lately and I have a 3 month holiday coming soon so I’m willing to work on that as much as I can. I’m also kinda bored these days so this would be the perfect opportunity to be excited to come online and actually have something to do. I also think that it’s easier to work on the island together since we’re friends and we’ve worked together in the past as well. I have my ideas on what to do on islands and I think that we can merge those points of interests to make a good plan. If you pick me, and we have that budget of 8 million but afterwards that’s not enough, I have more than enough money that I can use on the island so money is not a problem in this case, compared to others it may be.

How much experience do you have with islands: I don’t have much experiences with islands. I have worked on multiple big projects with massive plots etc so I think that I can use the experience that I got from those projects for Gamerboy00.

I really hope that we can work on another project because I liked working together with you in the past.

Kind regards, seb :)

Apr 17, 2019
IDK what u mean by IGN
Its 17:4 for me rn
dis is GodfreyTheGamer#6202
Never been on an island before
You should pick me becuz im a fair and kind guy. and i will make sure every1 is felling great

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Its not ab
IDK what u mean by IGN
Its 17:4 for me rn
dis is GodfreyTheGamer#6202
Never been on an island before
You should pick me becuz im a fair and kind guy. and i will make sure every1 is felling great
out how late it is for you, its about how many hours or days you've played this server, you have an ar time of 8 hours.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
8m? I'll spend almost all.of it anyway, but I'll do it.

ign: MadGalaxie
ar time: about 40 days rn?
discord: JazzGotBlues#2820
why pick me?
I am a dedicated, active and terraforming player. You can trust me to give all for the island and have it done asap. I have many ideas and Not afraid to share them with you. Also I am very active on discord so you can always hit me up for updates, ideas or questions on the progress.

my experience with islands:
I have succesfully managed Undeadland, have helped on runnerboro and currently helping PurpleTurkey start again on Captain and hopefully get it finished soon.

so yeah i have my fair share of experience I would say :/ I just really want to see the islands on this server get finished and have our players be able to enjoy those islands and think, I want to do that one day.

greets,
good luck to.all the others.
If you’re working on all those islands, how will u dedicate your time and effort into mine. Ive waited almost 1.5 years to finish my island and its only like 50-60% done. Im becoming a bit impatient :/

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Sorry for the late awnser but I am currently on holliday so unable to reply all the time.

to awnser Lava,
I am only working on Captain atm. I am not going to build a 500x500 island/city by hand so I don't think it would be a real problem.

I would say, hire players and archs, try to find a new arch for the project and have everything planned out. If the base for the island is set and a well terraformed landmass is created, than we could transfer that already and add onto it whenever a new build is finished.

EnderPort2

Aug 21, 2018
You know my ign. Don't need to state reasons as I'm more qualified than the nerds above.

DM me, I'll knock 1 mil off price.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Im vouching for Jazz, he did some pretty good work on Undeadland, tho right now the island isn’t super active as I am waiting for mostly arch side to finish builds. He also helped out a lot on captain island. I really don’t find managing multiple islands very conflicting since Jazz doesn’t really look for builders for me so I highly doubt there would be conflict. What I can assure you is he gets things done as long as you give the order, he will try his best. I was on a trip and he unregioned plots that I wasn’t even sure that I could buy back but he pushed to get them back from the plot owners etc....

I myself wouldn’nt mind him working for gamerboy because I know he actually has the time and skill to multi task and manage. So yeah lava, would highly recommend him, I think another problem faced is that you might think your managers would look for the cheapest arch so they can make a lot but Jazz isn’t the greedy type. I think I had about 4-5mil overdue fees I had not payed him for his work yet he didn’t request a single dollar till I remembered to pay him the money he earned.

So very high hopes for Jazz he has worked also for Runnerboro in the past so he was able to go through different lines of management.

I would also recommend seb, because he has lots of connections to Architects however I am in no position to fuly judge anything he has done. Tho he has worked alongside me as a gangmember and has been very passionate and dedicated to the things he wants done. One example would be nekokingdom, right after he got the plot he immediately got an arch working to complete it.

I feel like seb is better at finding connections wise, however I feel like Jazz is more on the technical side, he will pinpoint your mistakes and make sure its fixed. They both bring a great sense of dedication for the job, tho its probably best if you hire them both and just make them split the earnings from the project since they bring different sets of strengths and weaknesses which they can better hone and apply to help finish your island.

Overall, these are based on personal views I had so please no hate. I wish the best of luck to both of you and I see great potential in you both.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Im vouching for Jazz, he did some pretty good work on Undeadland, tho right now the island isn’t super active as I am waiting for mostly arch side to finish builds. He also helped out a lot on captain island. I really don’t find managing multiple islands very conflicting since Jazz doesn’t really look for builders for me so I highly doubt there would be conflict. What I can assure you is he gets things done as long as you give the order, he will try his best. I was on a trip and he unregioned plots that I wasn’t even sure that I could buy back but he pushed to get them back from the plot owners etc....

I myself wouldn’nt mind him working for gamerboy because I know he actually has the time and skill to multi task and manage. So yeah lava, would highly recommend him, I think another problem faced is that you might think your managers would look for the cheapest arch so they can make a lot but Jazz isn’t the greedy type. I think I had about 4-5mil overdue fees I had not payed him for his work yet he didn’t request a single dollar till I remembered to pay him the money he earned.

So very high hopes for Jazz he has worked also for Runnerboro in the past so he was able to go through different lines of management.

I would also recommend seb, because he has lots of connections to Architects however I am in no position to fuly judge anything he has done. Tho he has worked alongside me as a gangmember and has been very passionate and dedicated to the things he wants done. One example would be nekokingdom, right after he got the plot he immediately got an arch working to complete it.

I feel like seb is better at finding connections wise, however I feel like Jazz is more on the technical side, he will pinpoint your mistakes and make sure its fixed. They both bring a great sense of dedication for the job, tho its probably best if you hire them both and just make them split the earnings from the project since they bring different sets of strengths and weaknesses which they can better hone and apply to help finish your island.

Overall, these are based on personal views I had so please no hate. I wish the best of luck to both of you and I see great potential in you both.
Thanks, it means a lot to me, and I'm sure it means a lot to jazz as well. I see what you mean, and i think you're right. I think it would be a good idea if you are able to hire me and jazz, because we know each other hella well and i think we would both fit each other to manage the things you want. I think that jazz thinks about it this way as well and we're both pretty active so yeah. I'd be willing to work together with jazz as manager and with u lava as 'boss' :p

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
thanks a lot for the praise death :)
I would always help sebbie and vise versa btw :) but I feel like we should leave space for others so I am keeping it short :)
Greets and happy easter :)

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
Ign: xxM0nkeyxx

Your ar time:20 days

Discord: SpawnofSatan#0003

Why i should pick you: I will be very dedicated to your island. I would use 90% of my time on the server maintaining, checking and preserving your island. I play often, on average 2 hours a day. I have good management skills, having worked with multiple businesses such as Hasbro and Monkey Estates

How much experience do you have with islands:
I do not have any experience with islands however I am a quick learner, and do have experience dealing with project planning and development

Peachy_Gabby

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
Ign: MysteryMoonn

Your ar time: 24 days

Discord: gabs <3 moon #7304

Why i should pick you: I enjoy organising, designing projects, fulfilling plans, improvising and managing. As much as that sounds as if I'm "just saying that", it's true. I've worked on plenty of related projects and to put it simply, I just like making stuff that looks good. I take pride in my work and strive for the best, I love to see quality over quantity. Currently I have no real purpose on this server, aside from growing my wealth and building here and there. Choosing me would be in your best interest because I have a lot of time on my hands, and therefore would be very dedicated to developing your island. I am on the server frequently, and I'd love to help you create an awesome piece of land. Honestly, it sounds like fun. Also, are you just hiring one person? Because I'd be happy to work alongside someone or several others if that's how you'd like to go about it.

How much experience do you have with islands: I was a part of the staff team on Paradise_Island, there is proof on one of the signs at spawn. I also have experience with similar projects on different servers such as the towny plugin, helping out with building cities, towns stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.