Case Closed General bullying and harassement

Status
Not open for further replies.

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? @CoolBurger890 and @Leroymooshoo312
2. What are your claims/accusations? They keep harassing me as soon as they see me. "Scambag, pathetic little scum, you need to rot" and much more. Even the worst scammers and criminals do not deserve to be harassed and bullied. I always kept my calm and never insulted them or harassed them. I ask a compensation of 15k from each of the accused for trying to destroy my reputation. He also said he wouldn't open another court case against me (who knows why) and then when I said I would report him even if he doesn't open a court case he said well i'll open one too then.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Yes, screenshots. Firedemon94 in game is also a witness

Attachments

Reactions: Abbey

CoolBurger890

Dec 8, 2017
you denied your scamming alligations which I also have proof of and I have freedom of speech so I can say you are a scammer the only thing bad I did was call you a scumbag.

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
First off, this is a court case against you both because I was thinking about opening it way before you insulted me, you just got yourself involved today. Second, claiming that you are innocent of something is not a crime and shouldn't be in this thread because the case isn't towards that subject.

Reactions: Abbey
D

Deleted member 832

And I have freedom of speech so I can say you are a scammer
Freedom of speech isn’t extended to minecraft servers. I checked. Don’t try to pull the first amendment card either. I may be British but I am the son of a lawyer, and I know a lot. The server is a private corporation, and they are legally allowed to limit speech, hence why you can get banned for swearing or foul talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.