Case Closed Give my docweed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Yes although he scammed me like i said above^
Show me concrete evidence that I did this. I said I wouldn't. Then I thought "I'd rather have my docweed" I then gave it to you. You gave me one docweed so i'd "trust" you, and then you made me give you the whole stack at once and you gave me a bunch of cocaine not the stack of docweed.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Use imgur or light shots gyazo to upload the photo if you can’t directly upload it to forums, also try downloading the mod which records your game if ever something like this happens again, anyways nothing will be done if there is no evidence, cops/staff can’t co I inventory so we can’t see what was taken and what was put but we can invsee it. We can invsee the shulkerbox he took, if you want, msg me in game and I’ll get the co I logs for it. However pls do no cause unnecessary drama on forums, when there is one simple solution and just get evidence, and let staff decide what to do, end of story.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
I still don't understand why I'm not trusted. I've been here longer, I've done more to help people, I don't scam people, and I try to be reasonable to people who scam me. Take the case against smallfry for example. Look at the court case that @CoolBurger890 had, and lost. I proved his accusations. Care about this or not, I don't care what happens of this case.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I still don't understand why I'm not trusted. I've been here longer, I've done more to help people, I don't scam people, and I try to be reasonable to people who scam me. Take the case against smallfry for example. Look at the court case that @CoolBurger890 had, and lost. I proved his accusations. Care about this or not, I don't care what happens of this case.
How long someone plays is irrelevant. By that statement you say I can make any accusation, true or false and win because I've been playing longer? Or if I've helped the community that gives me staff favor? No. That's not how this works. Trust is one thing, but proof is another.

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Btw you literally said you scammed him:

"Made a deal. He killed you. You changed your mind. Didnt give him it"
Ehmm... I give 100k to someone who can kill me. You killed me. I change my mind 1k only.

Also you give no proof. No picture evidence. No real reason to want it back. You just cause drama and a lot of spam.

Idk why leanne even tried respect to her.

Ps: write in one post.... dont spread it out takes a lot of space...

Status
Not open for further replies.