Case Closed Give the money back to its rightful owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
1. Who are you accusing? Glxbetrxtter
2. What are your claims/accusations? Me and coolburger890
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Yup. this time I have proof of how much he stole. He admitted it. There is no need for a defendant. Only close the case ASAP. I am not sure coolburger still plays, but I will say that I would like to bring this criminal to justice and do the right thing. @nibble close this case when you see this. There is no need of any further investigation.
https://imgur.com/a/bg7US

Reactions: Abbey
T

Trump15024

I would like to say for the record that today I went on one of my alts and this same glbet guy or whatever asked me if I wanted a stack of Coke for 100 dollars. He then was going to put it on /ah for a higher price but since ah was down he couldn't. I then told him who I was and he said yeah I was going to scam you and he even said it in global chat @sundae22 I think was on at the time

sebastianko99

Nov 9, 2017
He is a known scammer, got scammed once by him, but did actually get the money back because he respected me for being chill about the situation.

There's just one issue with this case @nibble, in my opinion:

Even though he says he has scammed people, there is no screenshot about /bal before and after the trade. What I mean is we can not see how much money was taken, or it was taken at all, in fact.

Keep in mind, I'm NOT on anyone's side. I'm a person who has his opinion about this situation. But at the end, our lord @nibble is the judge.

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull
T

Trump15024

He is a known scammer, got scammed once by him, but did actually get the money back because he respected me for being chill about the situation.

There's just one issue with this case @nibble, in my opinion:

Even though he says he has scammed people, there is no screenshot about /bal before and after the trade. What I mean is we can not see how much money was taken, or it was taken at all, in fact.

Keep in mind, I'm NOT on anyone's side. I'm a person who has his opinion about this situation. But at the end, our lord @nibble is the judge.
He admitted to it

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
@nibble, there you go. No actual evidence of the /bal before and after, no screenshots. I think I deserve my money back, + 5k for the damage to my reputation. Maybe before his screenshots, LeRoy asked me for his youtube video to say that I scammed CoolBurger just for roleplay. Like I said, no evidence...

T

Trump15024

@nibble, there you go. No actual evidence of the /bal before and after, no screenshots. I think I deserve my money back, + 5k for the damage to my reputation. Maybe before his screenshots, LeRoy asked me for his youtube video to say that I scammed CoolBurger just for roleplay. Like I said, no evidence...
You admitted it plus you are known for scamming. You have tried to scam me, nibble, and you scammed Leroy. You admitted to it.

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
Showing a past ban appeal doesn't prove much. If a scam did happen your actions led up to it including the failure to use /as (area shop commands) to buy the property and paying an unfair price for a region. This case should be closed as a lesson to you that you should use /ah and not pay 6k for regions.
Funny how you say past ban appeal doesn't prove much but now you claim that being a known scammer proves it all. Get it straight or get out my man, you're not a lawyer.

T

Trump15024

Funny how you say past ban appeal doesn't prove much but now you claim that being a known scammer proves it all. Get it straight or get out my man, you're not a lawyer.
I am putting out that a former admin told @Louveza she can’t scam or she will be banned. That should not be the case as you don’t get banned for scamming. In this case just 24 hours ago you tried to scam me and you have scammed a player out of 117k. You used the same method on me and admitted to what you did and that you scammed Leroy. Scamming is not ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.