nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I've reworked the way slimefun handles breaking/placing to ensure glitched/ghost blocks no longer occur. If you notice any problems with this system or still have any glitched blocks after this update, please reply here with the location for me to take a look at.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Is there a company plugin coming in the near future? :D
Yes, it should come soon (I know I've said this a while ago). The reason for the delay is having to scrap & redo the plugin. It was practically done but after looking at the code quality from the developer, I decided I don't really want to use something like that. I've recently contacted a new developer (one that made our library plugin) to get it done for us.

T

Trump15024

Yes, it should come soon (I know I've said this a while ago). The reason for the delay is having to scrap & redo the plugin. It was practically done but after looking at the code quality from the developer, I decided I don't really want to use something like that. I've recently contacted a new developer (one that made our library plugin) to get it done for us.
I can’t wait to see the new plugin!

Reactions: Powerfull

Error

May 27, 2018
I can't wait for the nodes to start being manageable... I get so annoyed having to contact Leanne every 10 minutes because the plugin is weird.

S3b4s01

Verified
S3b4s01
S3b4s01
Jun 30, 2018
When Ihave heads like an electric furnace after some time of usage (7 days because of a ban) it turned into CBSCorelib's head and it wasn't possible to use it

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
I’ve had the ghost block problem in every apartment I’ve ever rented, also, the ghost blocks reverted to saplings the other day and removed some of my blocks I’d placed down. I talked to IronFist and Sundae about it, they said they fixed it / sent in a report, but while the ghost blocks are no longer there, I can’t place the blocks back down on the spot anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.