Denied GloriousCombat's Teacher Application

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
1. What is your Minecraft username: GloriousCombat

2. What subjects do you want to teach: I was a teacher before and I taught Redstone, but I was thinking I could try being the Slimefun teacher or potions/brewery teacher because I own a local brewery for an island town and I sell Slimefun products globally.

3. What is you rank on the server: I am a Citizen/Expatriate off and on.

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class: I would 1. Give him a warning to behave 2. I would give him another warning and a report to the principle about him/her 3. Send him straight to the principle for misconduct.

5. Do you have a discord account: Yes I do and I am a member of the old one already if we are using it.
My Discord tag is ~ Glory ~#5917

6. What timezone are you in: I am in the U.S Central Timezone

7. Why do you want to become a teacher: I was a teacher before the staff retirement times, and I would like to restate my devotion to the server. Before they left, I was an active player and good friends with most of them. But when they left I was having a hard time getting interested in the server and what to do so I started to devote less time to the server. But I think this is a good way to get back into the server because it will help motivate me to get online.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded: I agree to be a good role model and I do accept the consequences that would follow if I were to misbehave.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: