GoFundMe for Laggy!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Laggy!! You're the nicest person I've eveeerrr met. You really make Mc Cities a lot better by always having such a positive attitude. You literally make everyone happy and you're so kind. Every time you welcome me back, it just makes me so happy :) Im donating 100k to you because you really deserve it. #Laggy
Omy goat! thank u so so much snowbear great pro lord! that is just too much money for me to handle lord! thank u so so much!Ur awesome and amazing!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I donate sky202, a fine plot which is suitable for apartments and will generate income for Mr. Laggy so he is supported
Woah! That is such a cool ap! thank u so much master! Ur just so cool!Ur awesome! Ur amazingly astonishing!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Thanks to all of you who have donated and given your support. We, as a community have collected more money than I ever expected, and i am proud to be a part of this awesome Non-profit fundraiser. Keep it up!
Thank u Lemonss lord! So much! I cant believe all the lords hu have helped me! They are so cool! They are amazingly awesome!
I only thought that u were joking when u said that u will make a fundraiser.I am amazed by ur awesomeness! Thank u! U all lords didnt need to do this for me but this is the best christmas gift ever thank u so much!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I will give 10k to laggy, Since he always is a nice person and never forgets to welcome people back to the server and has a positive attitude to everyone! Tyvm lag for giving us stuff and being nice to us, I guess its our turn to owe you back! :D :D :) :p
Woah! That is too much money thank u so much corr madame! Ur too cool! Ur awesome! Thank u so much for being awesome!

Reactions: Jo3512

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
LAGGY OMG This is amazing the whole server united to help laggy when he needs it! Laggy Absolutely changes the server when he joins! he brings happiness and pure bliss when he is online. We may donate a large amounts of money, but nothing can ever repay what laggy gives us everyday!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
LAGGY OMG This is amazing the whole server united to help laggy when he needs it! Laggy Absolutely changes the server when he joins! he brings happiness and pure bliss when he is online. We may donate a large amounts of money, but nothing can ever repay what laggy gives us everyday!
But i didnt need help in the first place... Lemonss lord made the post on his own free will and i didnt agree or disagree i just left the lord to his business

Last edited:
Reactions: Trump15024