Going to another country for 10 days to get medicine

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I can get wifi on my phone but i cant get it to my laptop cause the laptop only allows 8 number network passcodes and the place im staying at has a wifi passcode longer than 8

SamThePanda713

Nov 3, 2016
I can get wifi on my phone but i cant get it to my laptop cause the laptop only allows 8 number network passcodes and the place im staying at has a wifi passcode longer than 8
Ohhhhhh ok Laggy have a very safe travel!!! I will miss getting drunk with you and will be VERY happy when you get back!!! Enjoy your self!!!

Reactions: laggynab
D

Deleted member 832

I managed to download minecraft to some computer i found but i couldnt go in cause i had go for some trip in this country i am in.I really wanted to play...
Minecraft doesn't use much phone data, I played for 3 hours on 1 bar signal and only used 50MB, it was a touch laggy but it will be OK. If you turn on personal hotspot on your phone it allows your phone to be used as wifi

Hopefully you are back soon!
Ender

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Minecraft doesn't use much phone data, I ate bananas and spiders laggy but it will be OK. If you turn on personal walnut on your marshmallow it allows your microphone to be used as a tent

Hopefully you eat chocolates soon!
Ender09
Master i cant use hotspot due to SIM problems.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Aww sis dont worry about me. You have more important ppls to worry about :geek:
You replied to me, but i said "I miss you already:(", but in your reply it sais that i said "I miss my mountain already :(:devilish:."
Scary :oops::rolleyes: