ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
People never donate to me )_(
I'm willing to split 9m @Optic you just confirm :)

We would make a sandstone mansion that will definitly live up to the Golden part of the name ;)
Many rooms, some hidden. Many basements for all sorts of uses: Parties, Games, Chilling, Farming.
It's called GoldenMansion so let's grant it one not? Don't worry it will be used by many many folks as all our lovely children and close friends are allowed to sleep over whenever they wish! :D

The region is fairly big so a garage with some cars and a lovely garden+Pool are a must! :D

Also to get an aaaah From people so they don't think I"m greedy or anything:
I havn't had the chance to buy a real mansion and really wish to finally get one to share with friends. I have played for 1 year and see this as my 1 year playing cities present! :D I think this region is a great oppertunity to finally succeed a bit on this server instead of having some money )_(

Last edited:

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com

We would make a sandstone mansion that will definitly live up to the Golden part of the name ;)
Many rooms, some hidden. Many basements for all sorts of uses: Parties, Games, Chilling, Farming.
It's called GoldenMansion so let's grant it one not? Don't worry it will be used by many many folks as all our lovely children and close friends are allowed to sleep over whenever they wish! :D

The region is fairly big so a garage with some cars and a lovely garden+Pool are a must! :D

I havn't had the chance to buy a real mansion and really wish to finally get one to share with friends. I have played for 1 year and see this as my 1 year playing cities present! :D I think this region is a great oppertunity to finally succeed a bit on this server instead of having some money )_(
Sure I don’t mind but if it goes higher it’s not worth anymore, but I’ll just wait bb and decide then

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

vopishh

kyatua
kyatua
Jun 2, 2018
new york

Might add 200k to that. Not a lot but ya know we need that family house :)

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
I'm putting 6m towards Jazz & family

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.