Google Forums

Septic_Is_Lit

Dec 4, 2016
From Narnia ;)
I do not span I have asked for threads to be shut by staff and they are never shut and comments flood in so that is not my fault. Attacking me and forums just proves the point
were not "attacking you." we are simply speaking our minds and you can see everyone agrees that you post way to much and start to spam staff on their profile page. You also said "I have an impact on this server" you literally have no impact all you do is spam and the things you suggest are already implemented. So please stop, thanks.

Septic_Is_Lit

Dec 4, 2016
From Narnia ;)
were not "attacking you." we are simply speaking our minds and you can see everyone agrees that you post way to much and start to spam staff on their profile page. You also said "I have an impact on this server" you literally have no impact all you do is spam and the things you suggest are already implemented. So please stop, thanks.
your a very new player as you also said your a "notable player." But really all you do is spam people/staff and haven't done anything for the community.

T

Trump15024

Ok I joined like 3 months ago and I play 8 hours a day can you like leave me alone