Google Forums

T

Trump15024

I think there should be no application on google forums because you never know if it went through or not

Nov 27, 2016
No I will share my ideas
Ideas are always welcome on the forums. Hence the "Suggestion" part of the forums, But the idea's you create aren't always creative. You post too many times in a day and many people who view the forums get irritated from the constant posting from you. Your post are always about Court Cases that aren't even a big problem. Please keep in mind, Idea's/suggestions should benefit and improve the server.

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger
T

Trump15024

I think these will benefit and improve the server I filed court cases because of me being treated un fairly I am glad to see I have had such a impact on this server

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
You will get contacted if you are accpeted for whatever you applied for, it always goes through unless of course you have no connection.

Nov 27, 2016
I think these will benefit and improve the server I filed court cases because of me being treated un fairly I am glad to see I have had such a impact on this server
You're so wrong. You're not benefiting the server at all. The court cases you filed aren't even big problems that can't be solved yourself. Most of the time your not even treated unfairly, Your most likely not listening to what staff has told you to do. Consider what staff says, It can prevent you from getting banned temporarily or worse. :)

T

Trump15024

Ayan the awesome you constantly spamming my forums will not be tolerated. I always follow staff instructions. They are amazing

Septic_Is_Lit

Dec 4, 2016
From Narnia ;)
You have no impact on the server. All you do is complain and continuously bother staff and members of the forums. You really haven't done anything except complain on the forums and you have no impact.

T

Trump15024

I never said I have impact. I think every individual in our world has impact and by the way I am ranked one of mccities notable players. I do respect staff and follow rules but yes I have pointed out things that do effect mccities in a negative way and I won't stop doing that it is very annoying you keep commenting on my personal forums when they don't have anything to do with you. These are just personal attacks on me in forums which are used to make mccities prosper not be overwhelmed with unrelated comments by you so thanks.

T

Trump15024

Yes I do follow instructions Ciel yesterday rules in favor of me because people were scamming me. The staff here is fabulous but yes I have disagreed with them and that is ok but personally attacking me is not right

Septic_Is_Lit

Dec 4, 2016
From Narnia ;)
I never said I have impact. I think every individual in our world has impact and by the way I am ranked one of mccities notable players. I do respect staff and follow rules but yes I have pointed out things that do effect mccities in a negative way and I won't stop doing that it is very annoying you keep commenting on my personal forums when they don't have anything to do with you. These are just personal attacks on me in forums which are used to make mccities prosper not be overwhelmed with unrelated comments by you so thanks.
"I never said I have impact." you literally just said that...You are not a notable player at all. All you do is complain.

T

Trump15024

I point out negative issues facing the community of mccities

T

Trump15024

I do not span I have asked for threads to be shut by staff and they are never shut and comments flood in so that is not my fault. Attacking me and forums just proves the point