Gravel thing

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
I recommend that gravel gets out into the mineable part of the mine so we can get it easier.

-Autumn

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
No! You already need a shear and pick I don't want to carry a shovel!
I already carry every tool on me...but it would be beneficial to work towards copper, aluminum, etc. for projects that you want to accomplish.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I already carry every tool on me...but it would be beneficial to work towards copper, aluminum, etc. for projects that you want to accomplish.
There farms for that, also in the wild you can easily find a lot of gravel.

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Its suggestions relax - it is a good idea I see what you're coming from but maybe a separate area for it?

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
Its suggestions relax - it is a good idea I see what you're coming from but maybe a separate area for it?
Yeah, a separate area would be nice. I was just thinking put it in the mine so they wouldn't have to make something brand new, but yeah that's also be really nice.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Do not think you should earn money for it as a job as many older players can easily put up farms and make even more money off dust farms.

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
Do not think you should earn money for it as a job as many older players can easily put up farms and make even more money off dust farms.
Yeah, I don't think it should be a job, because that would just be a pointless job...although people might actually really like it! But, yeah. Just having it would be amazing!!!