Gummy the Sheep

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
Hello everyone!
Ok... so this post isn't an EunTalk... but rather a random post about my new pet Gummy.
Heh. I know.
I used to own llamas, in fact I had about 10-11.
My first llama was named Mekky, then I had one named Walter. A while later, I adopted another, Yogurt. When I moved homes, I walked them ALL THE WAY to my new home, which took about fifteen minutes of my time. It's really difficult when you're walking three llamas... ok?
When I got to my new home, it was a llama petting zoo at the time. For the zoo, I adopted two more, which honestly I forgot the names of lol...
The next day, they disappeared. They literally disappeared from my pen.
THEN... I got a house transferred to my plot, and I adopted two more! I'll be honest, I forgot their names too, since they died in like a day. But my next two were named Carl and Paul, after the show "Llamas with Hats".
They disappeared too.
Then I adopted another two, one of which was named Yogurt (again). Idk, I just thought the name Yogurt was cute, ok... The first one disappeared, but Yogurt stayed behind! Then he disappeared.
I honestly don't know what happened... I llama-proofed the whole house so they wouldn't fall, and kept them in check often.

Then, I decided forget about llamas, I'm adopting a sheep.
This sheep is named
Gummy. He is a pink sheep, who is proud of his pink color. He is fat and I talk him on walks whenever I have the time. Yes, I literally take him on walks around the neighborhood.
Here is a picture of me walking him: http://imgur.com/gallery/VpatE

Anyways, thank you for reading this random post.
I really hope Gummy doesn't disappear, as I have grown quite attached to him. He is fat and I love him.

Bai bai,

Eun ~<3

Reactions: lucyluhoo

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
in the first paragraph i thought it was real how stupid am i?
good story xD lOvE thE gUmmY

Reactions: Eun-duru

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hello everyone!
Ok... so this post isn't an EunTalk... but rather a random post about my new pet Gummy.
Heh. I know.
I used to own llamas, in fact I had about 10-11.
My first llama was named Mekky, then I had one named Walter. A while later, I adopted another, Yogurt. When I moved homes, I walked them ALL THE WAY to my new home, which took about fifteen minutes of my time. It's really difficult when you're walking three llamas... ok?
When I got to my new home, it was a llama petting zoo at the time. For the zoo, I adopted two more, which honestly I forgot the names of lol...
The next day, they disappeared. They literally disappeared from my pen.
THEN... I got a house transferred to my plot, and I adopted two more! I'll be honest, I forgot their names too, since they died in like a day. But my next two were named Carl and Paul, after the show "Llamas with Hats".
They disappeared too.
Then I adopted another two, one of which was named Yogurt (again). Idk, I just thought the name Yogurt was cute, ok... The first one disappeared, but Yogurt stayed behind! Then he disappeared.
I honestly don't know what happened... I llama-proofed the whole house so they wouldn't fall, and kept them in check often.

Then, I decided forget about llamas, I'm adopting a sheep.
This sheep is named
Gummy. He is a pink sheep, who is proud of his pink color. He is fat and I talk him on walks whenever I have the time. Yes, I literally take him on walks around the neighborhood.
Here is a picture of me walking him: http://imgur.com/gallery/VpatE

Anyways, thank you for reading this random post.
I really hope Gummy doesn't disappear, as I have grown quite attached to him. He is fat and I love him.

Bai bai,

Eun ~<3
Nice...... *calls enderport* "Hey bud steal it I got 10k waiting for you"

Reactions: Deleted member 832